Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: The Definitive Custom Buttons Thread (Read 756349 times) previous topic - next topic

The Definitive Custom Buttons Thread

Reply #101
Because of request!
New ratingbuttons for this buttonbar in size 32x32 and 20x20
Size 128x128 and ratingscripts also included.

((((( Strictly4me )))))

I can't figure this one out, how do I add those scripts to the masstager, and how do I connect the buttons to it?

- Twaize

Reply #102
[/quote]

I can't figure this one out, how do I add those scripts to the masstager, and how do I connect the buttons to it?

- Twaize
[/quote]

Took me ages to work out - mainly cause i could'nt get masstagger to load once i pasted in the .dll - till i found this

"If you don't have the masstagging groups, it's because you did not install it, reinstall foobar 2000 on your previous installation (you won't loose anything)" - http://eolindel.free.fr/foobar0.9/masstagger.php [installed it seperately and deleted it - did the trick somehow].

Anyway...

highlight a song(s) and use the right click menu - go to Tagging > Manage Scripts = then u'll get an interface like below:

From here choose the 'Load from File' option under Scripts & Load 1 of Strictly4Me's scripts (as shown) - then Save - in the example this is called 4star - this will allow the script to be shown in the right click context menu.

This means that when you go to customizing your toolbar (right click toolbar) you can link it to the tagging command (e.g. tagging/scripts/4star)... 

Hope this helps & thanks Strictly4Me - I've been looking for a way to do this without using track info mod script.

P.S.
Incase anyone needs to add %rating% to coloums UI playlist view as well (preferences) - here's my simple script:

$if(%rating%,
$select(%rating%,
*****),
)
)

Reply #103
sorry for asking this, but where do I get foo_uie_buttons that supports png's? i got the latest columns plugin, but can't get png's to work, and i can't find any info in this thread, even though i think i should 

Reply #104
You do not need foo_uie_buttons. Columns UI by default uses buttons that utilize PNG for the images. You do, however, need to install libpng13.dll and zlib1.dll in your foobar main directory for the images to appear. You can download the latest version of Columns UI here. The link for libpng and zlib is available on that same page if you click on "Requirements >"

Reply #105
[quote name='Garfield4' date='Jan 17 2007, 22:19' post='465069']
[/quote]

- Twaize
[/quote]

Took me ages to work out - mainly cause i could'nt get masstagger to load once i pasted in the .dll - till i found this

"If you don't have the masstagging groups, it's because you did not install it, reinstall foobar 2000 on your previous installation (you won't loose anything)" - http://eolindel.free.fr/foobar0.9/masstagger.php [installed it seperately and deleted it - did the trick somehow].

Anyway...

highlight a song(s) and use the right click menu - go to Tagging > Manage Scripts = then u'll get an interface like below:

From here choose the 'Load from File' option under Scripts & Load 1 of Strictly4Me's scripts (as shown) - then Save to File - in the example this is called 4star - this will allow the script to be shown in the right click context menu.

This means that when you go to customizing your toolbar (right click toolbar) you can link it to the tagging command (e.g. tagging/scripts/4star)... 

Hope this helps & thanks Strictly4Me - I've been looking for a way to do this without using track info mod script.

P.S.
Incase anyone needs to add %rating% to coloums UI playlist view as well (preferences) - here's my simple script:

$if(%rating%,
$select(%rating%,
*****),
)
)
[/quote]

The script now works, when I rightclick on a song and select it under tagging>scripts

But I can't get the button to connect, even when I choose it, when customising my buttons.

Reply #106
[/quote]

The script now works, when I rightclick on a song and select it under tagging>scripts

But I can't get the button to connect, even when I choose it, when customising my buttons.
[/quote]

Glad you got it going so far

Once your in the customize button window - you need to select 'Now Playing item' in the Item Group - otherwise the button will just act as a blank.

Hope this fixes things

Reply #107
[quote name='Garfield4' date='Jan 18 2007, 12:53' post='465274']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Glad you got it going so far

Once your in the customize button window - you need to select 'Now Playing item' in the Item Group - otherwise the button will just act as a blank.

Hope this fixes things
[/quote]

It's working, thank you so much

Reply #108
How do you use the buttons when they are in 7z

Reply #110
cool thank you very much

Reply #111
I'd like to request a re-upload of the WMP-style buttons, preferably with extra buttons if at all possible

Reply #112
How do I open an .fcb file?

I found it

Reply #114
When I change the buttons I dont see eny. Why is it like this?

Reply #115
Just wanted to share these buttons with you, inspired/stolen (  ) from iTunes:

Only a prev/next button though.

DOWNLOAD HERE
Les mots d'amour...

Reply #117
my buttons (mostly I use the ones for switching between track/album gain)

Reply #118
Here's some buttons intended to fit into the Aero theme of Windows Vista.

Reply #119
My buttons

Download:
[attachment=3198:attachment]

Reply #120
Amazing work!
Favourite artist:CD-R
Favourite album:700MB

Reply #121
tango !

[attachment=3231:attachment]

[attachment=3232:attachment]

[attachment=3233:attachment]

[attachment=3234:attachment]

Reply #122
WMP11 Style Buttons

I fixed these buttons up today, for those who are interested. They were posted before but the download link is now broken.

The changes i made include changing the Mute button to a Random Button, I also made a pause button that can be displayed instead of the play button depending on the playback state, useful for a 'play or pause' button.

[attachment=3258:attachment]
[attachment=3256:attachment]
heres the Code for the buttons
Code: [Select]
// Stop
$button($sub($div(%_width%,2),90),0,0,0,36,36,/images/playback/stop.png,/images/playback/stop_h.png,stop,)
// Previous
$button($sub($div(%_width%,2),54),0,0,0,36,36,/images/playback/prev.png,/images/playback/prev_h.png,previous,)
// Play/Pause
$button($sub($div(%_width%,2),18),0,0,0,36,36,
$if(%isplaying%,$if(%ispaused%,/images/playback/play.png,/images/playback/pause.png),/images/playback/play.png),
$if(%isplaying%,$if(%ispaused%,/images/playback/play_h.png,/images/playback/pause_h.png),/images/playback/play_h.png),play or pause,)
// Next
$button($add($div(%_width%,2),18),0,0,0,36,36,/images/playback/next.png,/images/playback/next_h.png,next,)
// Random
$button($add($div(%_width%,2),54),0,0,0,36,36,/images/playback/random.png,/images/playback/random_h.png,random,)

Reply #123
how to import fcb file 

Reply #124
^ right mouse button on the Buttons > Customize > hit Tools > Load from file > find the .fcd you need.