Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [USELESS] silly criticism: icon is sad! (Read 3983 times) previous topic - next topic

[USELESS] silly criticism: icon is sad!

Sorry for my silly criticism, but imust say that the  new icon for version 08 looks as a sad ghost of a cat who died in a horror b-movie.

Why don't u make him smile, at least!  just invert the mouth shape !

Besides this, i love foobar and sincerely admire all u people working at it.

Reply #1
Honestly said, I'm not a big fan of new icons too. 
You can replace the default icons with whatever you like by hand, anyway.

Reply #2
NO !
These Icons are very cool !

I love them 
FLAC --> MP3 (Lame 3.96.1: V5 --athaa-sensitivity 1)

Reply #3
I am also a believer!!!
The new icons rule the World Of Icons!!!

--
Neksus

Reply #4
Hi,

the new icon looks like a draft of a eight year old boy, who has read too many  fantasy-novels.

A failure all over!

Antares

Reply #5
the new icon looks like a draft of a eight year old boy, who has read too many  fantasy-novels.

I have never seen that good drawing (let alone a draft) made by an 8-year old boy (or a girl). Actually I currently have a hard time figuring out a drawing/draft that good made by some adult.
Could you please tell me what did you think of the original icon? I mean... For me it is the one which might look like a draft by an 8-year old (but still I loved the old :B icon).

A failure all over!

What makes you say that? It's simple, cool looking and actually has something to do with the product itself, unlike many other products' icons.

Reply #6
@ anza,

don't take it tooo serious! It's a question of taste and I know that my criticism was too harsh! To me, the new icon doesn't look serious. That's why I'm using the old one.

Antares