Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_mediacontrol (not my component) (Read 1207 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_mediacontrol (not my component)

Adds the ability for foobar2000 to interact with the Windows 10 media control overlay. ~ https://github.com/Hual/foo_mediacontrol

There's no executable, but it looks like it could easily be compiled by someone.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  ;~)

Re: foo_mediacontrol (not my component)

Reply #1
While it didn't exist when this component was created, fb2k now has this functionality built in. You might need to enable it in the advanced Preferences. The changelog will give a clue as to when it was added but I'd expect most people browsing these forums keep themselves relatively up to date.

Also, the github page has a Releases link in the sidebar which contains the dll.