Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1794869 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #75
Can anyone tell me how UpNorth made his visualisation look like that?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #76
Can anyone tell me how UpNorth made his visualisation look like that?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269484"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Right click on the visualization in Columns UI and choose "bars mode".

@ UpNorth

Damn nice config indeed. You should upload that to the foo_ui_columns configs thread.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #77
@ UpNorth

Damn nice config indeed. You should upload that to the foo_ui_columns configs thread.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269490"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks 
I have planed to do it, but I need to prepare some documentation first, and also verify that everything works as intended.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #78
Hello, i'm a new member and i'd like to show you my foobar. It's a patchwork of many configs taken from this forum and others. I still have a question : where can I find a complete guide for the language used in columns_ui? (the default 'title formatting help' is quite short...  )
Bye!
http://blokoss.perso.cegetel.net/
Emu 1212m, PIV 2Ghz, ATI9550, WinXp, Debian Etch

Foobar Gallery

Reply #79
Very nice config's, inpired me to do something in Foobar

Foobar Gallery

Reply #80
this is mine 

screenshot

The playlist is a modified gems by lyx.

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']Moderation: Converted image to link. Please do not inline images larger than approx. 800x600 and 80KB. For lager images please use links and preferably thumbnails in your post.[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #81
Notice how many people don't use skins / choose windows standard?

Here's mine.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #82

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269568"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I've used windows classic for as long as i remember, but with neowin's patcher you can get really nice and clean theams that dont use resources.  So I say. . why not?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #83

Says the guy with the hacked Marlett font

Foobar Gallery

Reply #84
My config

Beto, how do you get the progress bar to look like that?  I copied a script from somewhere that had to insert a symbol which was basically just a character that I chose, I would love to have a real progress bar like yours.

EDIT, never mind I figured out that it was my font.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #85

Says the guy with the hacked Marlett font
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269582"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm on Win2k. No vs for me...*

* Unless I'm playing with Windowblinds

Foobar Gallery

Reply #86

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=268415"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I love you config!!!

I just have 1 question: why when I import it  it doesn't show right the playing track's time? It only shows something like ? <> ?

10x 4 help

Foobar Gallery

Reply #88
I love you config!!!

I just have 1 question: why when I import it  it doesn't show right the playing track's time? It only shows something like ? <> ?

10x 4 help
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269706"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thx...
You mean the track lenght ?
because the number that should be near the >< are the time elapsed/remaining.
Because if its the track lengh missing, check if the column for LENGHT is enabled..
If you could post a screenshot would help to understand your problem.
If some symbol is missing you must take in consideration that some caracthers i use exist in the font im using and maybe not in yours....in this case you must replace them to match your font.
The font i use is Frutiger Linotype.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #89
It doesn't show up well on the screenshot, but I configured 3 different behaviours for tags and colors, basically:
$meta_test(full_album) isn't true (displays %artist%)
$meta_test(full_album) is true and $meta_test(va) isn't true (displays %artist% only on first line)
$meta_test(full_album) is true and $meta_test(va) is true (displays %artist% only on _isplaying and selected lines)[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269224"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

What is the code for those behaviors? 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #90
My current config:

-Recently played tracks are marked by a light blue double note. Later it changes to a darker color, and the appearance goes: Double note->Single note->line->dot->nothing[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269469"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

What is the code for comparing system time to last played time?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #91

Foobar Gallery

Reply #92
I’ve changed couple of things.
my config

Foobar Gallery

Reply #93
beto and Kamelian where could I find that visual style?

and Speek: quite minimalistic setup there..

Foobar Gallery

Reply #94
Wow, I really like your set up Xerion and Strictly4me. Wanna do me a favor and email me your configs? badrad@gmail.com

God I love foobar.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #95
My foobar is visible at http://datto.altervista.org/myfoo.jpg

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269720"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

ey, man! really love your old-skool style!!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #96
beto and Kamelian where could I find that visual style?

and Speek: quite minimalistic setup there..
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269802"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

the winxp style? it's called Opus.

You can find it at deviantart.com

Foobar Gallery

Reply #97
Im trying to do a sort of history tracking graphic like UpNorth, but Im having trouble. %_history_number% does not seem to work (I just get a "?"). And yes, I have the history plugin installed.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #98
Im trying to do a sort of history tracking graphic like UpNorth, but Im having trouble. %_history_number% does not seem to work (I just get a "?"). And yes, I have the history plugin installed.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Im pretty sure upNorth's config has the notes based off the last played time, you can use [a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=20719&hl=foo_playcount]foo_playcount[/url] to add a last played tag

Foobar Gallery

Reply #99
ah, ok. That makes things a bit more complicated though.

So, theres no way to use foo_history strings in columns?