Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1794889 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2751
Hi alphaziel,
Sorry for not phrasing the question properly.
I meant what windows xp theme you are using.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2752
Hi alphaziel,
Sorry for not phrasing the question properly.
I meant what windows xp theme you are using.

Hi s33m33

It was thought that it was a question on the theme of foobar 0.9.5 because it had been called theme.

I am with a theme of Windows XP used ..added the correction a little... use that it is following URL and use Style Builder
LOVE.theme:Archives - Info

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2753
Hi, this is my new fobbar layout..
Made it just a couple of days ago.

[a href="http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobarscreenfi3.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2754
Thanx Alphaziel,
Nice theme. Very soothing on the eyes.
This will be by default theme for a long time to come.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2755
This isn't mine, I just saw it on a site and asked the user for the setup.

Compact

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2756
strictly never mind.

THANK YOU...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2758
:Foobar 2000:
:MPC --standard:
:iRiver H320 Rockboxed:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2759

Navigator Suite 2 alpha adapted to NG playlist.
Sharing delusions since 1991.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2760
mmmm, very nice!

this is what i'm trying to get?. how can i get alternating lines in NG playlist?

the globals style script in "old columns ui" doesn't work in NG...i can only change the line grouping with $rgb()
more or less, minus is best

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2761
So this is really my first config that I've started from scratch...and while it's not finished yet (it probably never will be, seeing as I tend to change my mind every so often), I'm having fun learning some of the possibilities of title formatting

(album list, console and menu are auto-hiding under the "foobar2000" titled panel as I don't need to see them 24x7)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2762
edit: sorry mods, I have changed the link to a smaller file. From now on I will make sure inline images in my posts stay within that limit.

a slightly modified version of jclim00's elegance (now with a seekbar!)

since I am not using the included LyricsDB, I will have to find something else to fill the void in the lower bottom corner...

Moderation: Please do not inline images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. Please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2763
My Fullscreen Layout

Im still messing around with it, just started yesterday but the main concept will remain the same

~Endo

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2764
Hi, there.
here is my foobar2000 today

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2765

NeoKobe is the newest incarnation of my custom theme. The other is an older version. I still want to improve it, namely decrease the clutter of various MP3 tags. If anyone wants a download to see if they can improve upon it, let me know.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2766
Here's mine. The .gif is pretty crap looking but I couldn't figure out how to make it look any better...

It's not all that flashy, but I am proud of it as I designed it and put it together myself. It behaves just how I want it to, except for maybe always on top not working. I like how it looks, so I'm happy with it, and I'm glad I won't have to spend so much time fiddling with it from now on!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2767
fooAshen - modification of Lassekongo83s fantastic "fooNion" config (with permission), made to match my Ashen II visual style.

Download - Clicky

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2768
damn theres some really excelent foobars in this thread.. isn't there some site dedicated to hosting custom foobar themes?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2770
Thankies bulhakov will have a look

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2771

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2774

Mem usage: 12 MB, Peak: 24 MB.  Not bad. =D

where i can get this config ? If somebody have, pls msg me, or send to me config
my mail m.zielony[at]gmail.com

thanks very much