Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_enhanced_playcount - Record all song plays and Last.fm scrobbles (Read 133887 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_enhanced_playcount - Record all song plays and Last.fm scrobbles

Reply #400
:D Might there be a version that works with the MacOS in the near future?
πάθει μάθος

Reply #401
I haven't messed with my fb2k installation in 5+ years so apologies if I'm being rusty.

I've recently upgraded from 1.6.x i386 to 2.1.2 x64 (on Windows 10 x64) and don't have the play counts in Columns UI which worked fine for ages. When I open "Media Library Search" instead, I can see the correctly populated play counts if I add that column.

In Columns UI, I've created a custom column Plays with Display script "[max(%play_count%,%lastfm_play_count%)]" (without the quotes). This column does not display anything.

Any suggestion?

Reply #404
How to display statistics when online radio is playing? The radio has tags, statistics on lastfm are available.