Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 for Mac: bugs & wishes (Read 10988 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foobar2000 for Mac: bugs & wishes

Reply #25
Another problem is that now there are two menu items both called Album List: one shows it in a separate window (naturally, I created a shortcut for it) and the other is responsible for the one living in the side bar. Now my shortcut only shows me the Album List in a separate window but does nothing to the one in the side bar (though it is shown in the corresponding menu item). I think that something should be done with this, though I’m not sure what exactly (renaming menu items probably? but how?).

Reply #26
The ability to change between playlist sidebar and album list. I use F2K "for ever" in windows and now it seems another program. Almost crippled.

Great upgrade the 2024-04-26. The album list does the work.

Now for DSD support.

Reply #27
Thanks so much for the latest update, having the library on the side is a game changer.

One major bug from my side is regular buffering/stuttering when playing FLAC files from my NAS (every minute or so). This issue only happens with foobar, the same files from the same NAS play fine on Cog and VLC. This was a known issue with VLC and they patched it relatively recently. Would be great to have this addressed.