Can you tell me how please?
I never used cuetools
I suggest staring with:
- Input: Folder browser (select the CUE file from the rip)
- Output: Use template
- Template: Try starting with [%directoryname%\]new[%unique%]\%filename%.cue (this will create a subfolder 'new' in source folder)
- Action: Encode (default)
- Audio Output: Lossless;
- select 5-8 (match the setting used in EAC)
- Mode: Embedded
- uncheck 'Edit Tags' if you want to keep existing metadata
select 5-8 (match the setting used in EAC) ?
How do I know what number was used on the rip (it is not my rip)
it is not my rip
Then set it however you prefer.
For someone trying to match the EAC setting
- Default when using the EAC Configuration Wizard is -6 or
- The setting should be in the extraction log (if you have it) in the "Additional command line options" section