Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [USELESS] user rambling part X (Read 2796 times) previous topic - next topic

[USELESS] user rambling part X

@Christian & the poll:

I viewed the results first, before i wanted to vote. After that, I could not vote, as "You have already voted".
But I don't have voted, yet.
IIRC, some invision forum software has this poll bug. But I know, there is a solution, maybe other config of board software, or other version/update.

yeah, you can count on me, that i spend some money for Frank's PC. I have had some email with Frank some time ago, about --ms 15 switch, published here, and I have a very strong feeling, that Frank is one of the most trustworthy persons walking around. Persons, who made sometimes more for community, than it was good for themselves.

hmmm, about PayPal, I have had some bad experience with it in past, I wanted to collect money for an international community project, too. With a free paypal account, there were problems with conversions of $ , DM, €, British Pound Sterling etc.
Hopefully, paypal is better now.....
restrictions with international currencies, and paying/accepting only via credit card.
take care, if you should set up paypal account. maybe there is better solution, but I dunno.

Reply #1
IIRC, some invision forum software has this poll bug.

It's not a bug, it's the default feature.
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #2
maybe the talk about poll features is ot here, , on the other hand, it might be a good warning for those dumb guys like me, who are toooo curious, and want to view results before voting and don't understand "null vote" short cut.

Me would add a fat bold warning at begin of a thread with poll, about:

Be careful, if you view results before having voted, you cannot vote afterwards !

as example.
Or select a configuration, which allows viewing results before having voted.
well, it is not so important, on the other hand, some thanksgiving to Frank is somehow important imo, otherwise I would not write here