Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Traktor v2.6 gets FLAC support (Read 4453 times) previous topic - next topic

Traktor v2.6 gets FLAC support

Just saw that the upcoming version of Traktor will have support for FLAC, Vorbis and AAC. Just what I've been waiting for. Great news, if you ask me.

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?traktor26_us

Reply #1
It is an excellent news. 
I can confirm that is a must concerning pure mixage and an astonishing clarity because it is my reader audio undisputed. 

Thank you for this information, I am going to make the update of my version 2.53
To soon 

Reply #2
That's great news. I'm pleased my lossless codec of choice will be supported.

I'm also interested in this:
By using Icecast servers (an open source version of the Shoutcast protocol), the mix can be streamed live over the internet.
"Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored."
—Aldous Huxley

Reply #3
I wonder what AAC codec will they use.

Reply #4
I wonder what AAC codec will they use.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=277383"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I would guess QuickTime. Traktor is heavily integrated with iTunes already

Reply #5
I don't know what you think some, but for my part it is one software of quality. 

My report on this new version: 

Test version demo on reading: 
One notes meaningful improvements: precision and rhythmic follow-up of the spectral analysis. The sharp is reproduced authoritatively but the medium lost the land, notably in matter and in musically talking dynamics. 

The interface: 
Enough stripped, me favorite again the version 2.53; even though the one proposes appetizing options here. 

Format audio 
Apparently, in the version demo AAC (nero digital) and Flac are not taken in account. I didn't try Quick time therefore not of information.
Nevertheless the wma (basic and pro) are accepted without difficulty contrary to the version 2.53.

Reply #6
It's very strange bus none of the options audios added doesn't function. 
Flac, it is not the pain. 
With regard to the AAC, I tried all options, negative, in part Quicktime  or I failed with Dbpoweramp by 4 times due to a lack of error. 

Nevertheless, a question challenges me someone could say it me what is precisely the FAAD3? 
I already have a small idea on this Mp4 format, but I miss of technical information. 

Thank you for advance