Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_graphical_browser (Read 243772 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_graphical_browser

Reply #200
Hello,
I have a question about the pop-up
When the title of a song is too long then the display is all mess up
I mean the rest of the title is under but messed with the next line
I tried to expand the pop-up to enlarge the space between lines without
results. The pop-up is bigger but the lines stay still

So,where in the code I can change this ?
thank you

Reply #201
Hello,
I have a question about the pop-up
When the title of a song is too long then the display is all mess up
I mean the rest of the title is under but messed with the next line
I tried to expand the pop-up to enlarge the space between lines without
results. The pop-up is bigger but the lines stay still

So,where in the code I can change this ?
thank you
Why don't you ask me?
You must modify "Per track (Popup)" code:
this is the first line:
$set_org(10,$add($mul(15,%gb_track_index%),68))    --> space between lines (try 30 or more)
And this is the last line:
$gp_draw_string($add(%gb_track_index%,1)  $upper(%title%),0,0,%gb_width%,18)    --> text height (put 30 or more for 2 lines)

Reply #202
Thank you Cépi
I am also on your thread of course,but I am waiting for answers there too
So I don't want to exagerate and trying not bother you every minute
anyway a big thanks !!!

EDIT : 22 was the best  with a pop-up at 240 and the "MORE" at 225
and it shows 7 titles
Btw I made the pop-up also in left panel 

Reply #203
hi, i would like my pop up tracks to be the same as the album name, check out the pic:

my popup track code is like this:

Code: [Select]
$set_org(4,$mul(15,%gb_track_index%))
$if(%gb_isplaying%,$gp_set_brush(255-255-0-0),$gp_set_brush(255-255-255-255))
$gp_set_font(Calibri,9,b)
$gp_set_pen(255-255-255-255,3,5,round)
$gp_set_brush(255-255-255-0)
$gp_set_string_format(center,center)

$gp_set_text_rendering_hint(aa)
$gp_draw_string($add(%gb_track_index%,1). %title%,0,42,$eval(%gb_width%-38),15)
$gp_draw_string(%length%,$eval(%gb_width%-38),42,36,15)

how do i get the tracklisting to have a different bordercolour? I read somewhere it could be done with the gp_set_brush, or pen, but i've been trying and i dont get it to work...

Reply #204
Could anyone please repost the latest version of Thuan? The link to his version for rev14 is not working anymore. Thanks alot!!!

Reply #207
Just to be clear -- this component only works with PanelsUI?

I'm looking for something that treats album art graphics as clickable objects, but I'm using 0.9.5 so PanelsUI is *right out*.

Reply #208
Clarification: This component is a Columns UI extension, has nothing to do with PanelsUI but can also be used with it.

Reply #209
Excellent news, thanks.

Addendum:  OK , so I go tit up and running, sort of, in ColumnsUI , but instead of showing the album art in the new panel, it's just showing the album names, as placeholders.  So Im close but not there yet. Looks like I'll have to read this thread more intensively.  (FWIW, my art is distributed with the corresponding music as 'folder.jpg' files, i.e  the path is F:/Master_music_folder/Artist/Album/folder.jpg)

Reply #210
anyone have contact with the author to see if he will release the source code so this plugin can continue development or ask him to reconsider releasing new updates for it?

Reply #211
Excellent news, thanks.

Addendum:  OK , so I go tit up and running, sort of, in ColumnsUI , but instead of showing the album art in the new panel, it's just showing the album names, as placeholders.  So Im close but not there yet. Looks like I'll have to read this thread more intensively.  (FWIW, my art is distributed with the corresponding music as 'folder.jpg' files, i.e  the path is F:/Master_music_folder/Artist/Album/folder.jpg)

Just define it like that:
$puts(cover.path,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg))

Reply #212
hey folks, bit stumped here! been tryna get the browser to display images with wildcards..

in the main graphical browser i have this code
$draw_image(12,4,$eval(%gb_width%-18),$eval(%gb_width%-20),$if($cwb_fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)cover.jpg),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)cover.jpg,
$if($cwb_fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.jpg),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.jpg,
$if($cwb_fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.jpeg),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.jpeg,
$if($cwb_fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)cover.jpeg),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)cover.jpeg,
$if($cwb_fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*.jpg),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*.jpg,.\images\fooAVA\nocoverb234.png))))),255, nokeepaspect)

that seems to work okay for everything except the wildcard entry (have also tried *.* and *)

the problem is pretty much the same with mouse over..

$puts(Cover,$if($cwb_fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)cover.jpg),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)cover.jpg,
$if($cwb_fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.jpg),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.jpg,
$if($cwb_fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*,
$if($cwb_fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*.*),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*.*,.\ima\fooAVA\nocover.jpg)))))

my head hurts, please help!!

ps the scripts above are in one line.. just put them under each other so the browser wouldnt scroll a mile wide

Reply #213
I've made GB iTunes rip (nothing original but I wanted to share), so if anybody likes it just download it:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjl2zzzrhtg/gb.rar

[a href="http://yfrog.com/5falbumsp" target="_blank"]

Reply #214
That's brilliant 2E7AH, thanks. Its a great component, shame its not updated any longer.

Reply #215
I've made GB iTunes rip (nothing original but I wanted to share), so if anybody likes it just download it:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjl2zzzrhtg/gb.rar

Nice GB config!
Thanks for sharing. 

I guess it's time to play again with Columns UI!

Just a suggestion: use $swapprefix(%album artist%) instead of %album artist% for better alphabetical sorting of albums/artists...

Reply #216
iv been having a play with this (after being inspired by 2E7AH config, thanks btw) & was just curious whether it is possible to change the format of the "show track menu"?
i would just like to change it to "%tracknumber% %artist% - %title" which is a minor variation of what it is now but handy for compilations.

any help appreciated

Reply #217
Here is WMP rip:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/khjqzj0mjjy/GB_WMP.zip

[a href="http://yfrog.com/59albumsiconsp" target="_blank"]

@ mystNZ: It's a shame really, I have many requests now, like multiple selections, update on tag change, where are some foobar context menu commands, drag & drop, info about item subitems based on title formatting and more

@ _oao: Good point, I corrected that, also I somehow forgot "grey" edge style in GB albums so I changed that to "none" and reduced by 2px toolbar buttons height

@ Jack Schmaltz: If you a refering to item subtitles just change %album artist% or %album% in $drawtext() under the "// item subtitles" comment

[edit] reuploaded due to mistake

Reply #218
It's really nice but can you make juste a simple fcl config like that everything is make and you don't have to prepare your own config every time.
Which version of graphical browser do you use.??
thanks for sharing this work

Reply #219
Every two times?
Maybe you are right, if you mean to test it in portable install, than OK, otherwise it will rewrite your config:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zwnwr3xfyny/GB_WMP_fcl.zip

components needed:
CUI, graphical browser (rev15) and panel stack splitter (images included in archive)

[edit] Please untick everything in PSS (behaviour tab)

Reply #220
there is an IMPORT/EXPORT feature in Graphical Browser, it generate .gbs files, why don't using it ?

btw good work 2E7AH, thanx for sharing

Reply #222
@ Jack Schmaltz: If you a refering to item subtitles just change %album artist% or %album% in $drawtext() under the "// item subtitles" comment

im referring to the click options menu, i have it set to "(show track menu)" on double click & im just wondering if i can change the format of what is shown when i do double click.

at the moment the format appears to be "%tracknumber% - %title%", & i wouldnt mind being able to change that but cant figure out whether it is possible or not.
is this actually possible?

thanx for your time

Reply #223
I have a question:

I have several sources for image:

folder.*
%FOOBAR_PATH%lastfm\artist\%artist%.*
%FOOBAR_PATH%lastfm\album\%album artist%-%album%.*
<nocover image> if all else fails.

Right now I draw all the images in order from lowest to highest preference.  But that makes scrolling a little slow b/c potentially I could draw 4 cover images for every item (plus an ovelay image).  I'd rather just stop drawing as soon as I successfully find one.  But $draw_image doesn't appear to return TRUE if successful.  Is there a way around this?

thanks

PS: actually, if there's a way to use artreader (to take advantage of foo_covers), that'll solve my problem too.

Reply #224
 The graphical browser is so F'IN slow (for me at least)!  So everytime, I have to browse through it for all covers to be cached, and then I could enjoy it at full speed.  Is there anyway I could make the cache remain always there even when I quit and restart foobar? 

That would be great.