Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Windows 10: Volume integration and notifications aren't working (Read 1235 times) previous topic - next topic

Windows 10: Volume integration and notifications aren't working

Hey guys, my notifications and volume integration aren't working in Windows 10 version 1803 build 17134.285. I remember before the volume integration definitely did work, but now I just get the standard volume display as seen here: https://i.imgur.com/WZ5kyEw.png.

I don't get any notifications at all. Focus assist isn't on at all. Here are my current settings for notifications: https://i.imgur.com/MlJVSp4.png. Note that foobar doesn't show up in the notifications settings menu baked into windows 10 either.

Finally, even the "hide when minimizing" and "close hides" settings don't do anything. Closing foobar still closes it, and having minimize set to hide still minimizes the app instead of hiding.

These are pretty small issues, but I would love to have them sorted, especially the notifications!

Thanks

Re: Windows 10: Volume integration and notifications aren't working

Reply #1
Those settings depend on which user interface you're currently using.

Reply #2
I feel really dumb! Thanks a lot

Reply #3

Nevermind - somehow notifications were on Off in the Windows settings dialogue.. Don't remember doing that but turning it On worked.

I'm not getting Windows 10 Notification Centre notifications (or any for that matter) on song-change either.
Could it be for the same reason? I'm not understanding this comment, though.