Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: TTA multiplatform library v2.0 beta (Read 5462 times) previous topic - next topic

TTA multiplatform library v2.0 beta

TTA multiplatform library 2.0 beta released, with simple console frontend included in package. TTA multiplatform library provides: Easily integration; minimal system requirements; clean and highly optimized code; faster operations. This library can be compiled on various hardware platforms with different hardware abilities.

Download source code: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tta/lib...rc.zip?download

Project site: http://en.true-audio.com/

Reply #1
Hello. Thanks for new version.

I have first bug-report: when I encode using "-" as input file (foobar2000 1.0.3), foobar2000 reports incorrect length for output file - 6:45:47.887 (1073741823 samples) for ANY track!

with %s it's ok
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

Reply #2
Hello. Thanks for new version.

I have first bug-report: when I encode using "-" as input file (foobar2000 1.0.3), foobar2000 reports incorrect length for output file - 6:45:47.887 (1073741823 samples) for ANY track!

with %s it's ok

Hi, It's not a TTA bug. TTA console frontend requires correct length in WAV header on input.

Reply #3
So it is foobar2000 bug?? o_O But why it works fine with other command-line encoders like FLAC, TAK?
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

Reply #4
So it is foobar2000 bug?? o_O But why it works fine with other command-line encoders like FLAC, TAK?

It's not a bug, but only foobar2000 developers can help you to resolve this problem.
TTA2 will support stream with unknown length in header. TTA1 will never support such mode.
Best wishes ))

Reply #6
me thinks that the question was related to command-line encoder, not to fb2k plugin (decoder).

btw, 1073741823 samples is 0xFFFFFFFF/4.