Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Surround questions (Read 2251 times) previous topic - next topic

Surround questions

hi,

ive got 2 questions

1) Can I "balance" the sorround-sound to back or make the back louder, because the back is very quiet, could possible that the back is luder without remixing the whole files? in the raw file the mix of all 5 chanels is at the same volume, so its a problem of foobar/soundcard/soround-system

2) Have ripped a DTS-CD into .dts, but when i play them most of the bass bass is away, when i put in the DSP 5.1 -> stereo everything sounds ok. the subwoofer has a signal, but its quiet.
i have the same porlbme with a dvd-dts-raw files, only tested it with those 2.

seeya

Surround questions

Reply #1
I'm not sure if this could be a solution for you, but try foo_channel_mixer. This plugin works as DSP. in its configuration, you can manually trim the rear volume and other things.
You can add subwoofer settings, but all of them are global, not track/album-specific.

Surround questions

Reply #2
ohh, thx, now my stereo flacs sound much better, but the dark side of the moon dts still sounds ....

does anyone know how to put the equalizer on the dts plugin, because i discoverd that the eq has no function in dts files.

seeya