Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: What band do you miss the most? (Read 40758 times) previous topic - next topic

What band do you miss the most?

Reply #76
Let's see how long it takes...

Gentle Giant is also reformed (called Rentle Giant) btw.
audiophile // flac & wavpack, mostly // using too many audio players

Reply #77
By the way, if it isn't obvious the band I miss the most is Yes, the real deal with Jon Anderson as opposed to the tribute band guy they have doing the singing for them presently.

Reply #78
By the way, if it isn't obvious the band I miss the most is Yes, the real deal with Jon Anderson as opposed to the tribute band guy they have doing the singing for them presently.

More than that, I miss the Yes with Bill Bruford behind the kit.  Alan White is a fine drummer, but he's a bit too rock 'n' roll for my taste.  Kinda like having Captain Beyond without Bobby Caldwell.  Or Zeppelin without Bonzo.

Reply #79
The Duskfall.

And Sepultura. Yes. Sepultura. The last 10 years have been another band completely.

Reply #80
Dire Straits

Reply #81
Electric Light Orchestra

Reply #82
The Original Pink Floyd (with Syd Barret)
Fleetwood Mac like it was in the 80s
The Who

Reply #83
I miss

1.)Dr. Hook

2.)The Kinks

3.)The Doors

But I found this new band has influences from all of the above. If you're interested, they're called The Greening! You can check them out at www.myspace.com/thegreening. My fav song is Sunday Afternoon

=p

Reply #84
I miss the band INXS, on the pre - Hutchence era.
The band still exists, but not the same success as before.

I miss Nirvana (Kurt Cobain)  too.

Hutchence & Kurt Cobain, both suicide.