Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playback Statistics (foo_playcount) (Read 992 times) previous topic - next topic

Playback Statistics (foo_playcount)

Playlist items have the date added attribute locked, can't be changed.

I have some songs that I want to organize and group together according to the added date. But some are far apart, date-wise. So I want to bring them together by modifying the date added attribute from the library by changing the ADDED_TIMESTAMP, right-click, Playback Statistics, and then Import statistics from file tags.

The problem is that this doesn't work with all of my files. For example: I have an album of 30 songs, I change the filetag so that they have the same added date, import tag statistics to library, but not all of them are updated. Some remain unchanged and no matter how many times I perform this process, they don't change, they remain locked. The files are all in the same folder, no program is accessing them, there is no song being played...

I don't know what to do, and I don't know why this is happening. Why won't the foobar library take the update from the file tags?