Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album Art Downloader XUI (Read 2061498 times) previous topic - next topic

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1650
The only question then is whether to try and also do something about numeric suffixes, or just release a purely bug-fixing point release.

If you are asking me, I would like it if you gave priority to the issue I initially reported. Having only some of the downloaded cover art seemingly arbitrarily put in the wrong album folder can really mess things up in a way that is hard to spot and sort out afterwards. Even though I try to wait for the downloads to complete before issuing a new search, I still miss sometimes.

The ".jpg" issue is almost only cosmetic and easily spotted by the user and the numbering thing is, even though welcomed and anticipated by me, an enhancement.

But hey, it is your spare time we are talking about. I am very happy with what you have achieved so far!

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1651
I thought this program would save me some time, but I found that the google images search is not good. I usually look for 700+ px covers but this keeps findind all the smaller ones (400x400 and similar) and if I do a manual google images search I can easily get the bigger ones. Any way to fix this?

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1652
I thought this program would save me some time, but I found that the google images search is not good. I usually look for 700+ px covers but this keeps findind all the smaller ones (400x400 and similar) and if I do a manual google images search I can easily get the bigger ones. Any way to fix this?

Under the search fields, click on "Options..." to show the option to filter by image size, and change the minimum to 700 px.

Note to Alex: Maybe the appearance of the "Options..." button should be changed to make its function clearer to new users.

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1653
The proggy worked fine until I upgraded to 0.38.3, when it started to crash with a "fatal error."
Here's part of the error message:
App version: 0.38.3.0, running on Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 (32 bit)
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileFormatException: The image format is unrecognized. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x88982F07): Exception from HRESULT: 0x88982F07
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

I thought it was the new version, but after a few attempts to narrow down the cause, it turns out that one source plugin, or whatever else I'm supposed to call it, is the culprit.
AAD works superbly as usual only if I leave the source "Chartstats" unchecked.
Guess I could do without a single source, but I also figured someone might want to take a look.

BTW, this proggy has saved me a tremendous amount of time and work.
A BIG thanks to Alex, daju, Marc and david!!

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1654

Yeah, I figured later that if I set that option BEFORE doing the search it actually searches further

I would love an option to always show the options dialog when opening the program.

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1655
Nah, it still doesn't give as much good results as google images does for some reason.

I think I found it: it keeps limiting the seach results on googleimages for 20, even if I untick it or set it to whatever, like 30, 40, 100, etc.

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1656
AAD works superbly as usual only if I leave the source "Chartstats" unchecked

Thanks for reporting this. I've tried a couple of searches on Chartstats, but it seems to work fine for me - could you tell me what you searched for so I can try and reproduce the problem here? Or if you have the rest of the error report, it might help too.

it keeps limiting the seach results on googleimages for 20

The google image script fetches one page of results from google, so is limited to the number of images google returns on one page. Recently, google have added some javascript cleverness so that their image search site can automatically load more pages of results as you scroll down so that it looks like just one big page of results. That is not something the script would be able to do, sorry.

Alex

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1657
Version 0.39
This is primarily a bug-fixing release, but I've also added an improvement to the way Album Art Downloader warns about overwriting existing files. The new warning message contains a link to the existing file about to be overwritten (so it can be shown in explorer, previewed, renamed, etc.), and as well as the option to overwrite or pick a new name, now offers a button to save it with an automatically generated unique name. This will typically be the filename with " (2)" added to the end. So if you already have "Folder.jpg", it would save as "Folder (2).jpg", then "Folder (3).jpg" for the next one and so on.

The bugs fixed are:
  • If a search window was reused for a new search while a full-sized image was being downloaded for saving, that image would be saved with the filename for the new search, not the old one.
  • When the default preset value is non-blank, it wasn't applied until the save button was clicked.
(I know the overwrite behaviour isn't exactly what was requested, but I hope it helps a bit anyway.)

Download:
AlbumArtDownloaderXUI.exe (Installer. Recommended)
AlbumArtDownloaderXUI.zip (zip archive for those who don't like installers)
.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (required, except for Windows 7)

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1658
Version 0.39
This is primarily a bug-fixing release, but I've also added an improvement to the way Album Art Downloader warns about overwriting existing files. The new warning message contains a link to the existing file about to be overwritten (so it can be shown in explorer, previewed, renamed, etc.), and as well as the option to overwrite or pick a new name, now offers a button to save it with an automatically generated unique name. This will typically be the filename with " (2)" added to the end. So if you already have "Folder.jpg", it would save as "Folder (2).jpg", then "Folder (3).jpg" for the next one and so on.

The bugs fixed are:
  • If a search window was reused for a new search while a full-sized image was being downloaded for saving, that image would be saved with the filename for the new search, not the old one.
  • When the default preset value is non-blank, it wasn't applied until the save button was clicked.
(I know the overwrite behaviour isn't exactly what was requested, but I hope it helps a bit anyway.)

Download:

Thanks! Well done! You are both responsive and fast.

Any chance of having the automatic numbering option as the default option?
Arguments: It is more user friendly to have a non destructive option as default and it would speed up my work flow if I could save the file with a unique name by just pressing enter.

(Why is it not possible to download one file twice now with this new functionality? I used the default by accident and overwrote a file already downloaded and wanted to re-download it, but then I had to use the Save as option and manually rename it. Double clicking on the cover art would give me a file name of something like "Booklet (2) (2)" in this situation.)

Re: The " (n)" suffix: You do know that this will produce the following sort order in Windows Explorer (if "Booklet" is the preset):
Booklet (1)
Booklet (2)
Booklet

This will make the pages/files display in the wrong order (the file downloaded first will be displayed last) in a software I use for displaying cover art. That was why I used Booklet, Booklet-1 etc. If I just change my preset to "Booklet (1)" this will produce a file name of "booklet (1) (2)" for the next file I try to save. (Finding the correct order for booklet pages in reverse is not as easy as starting from the beginning.) Having to manually change the first downloaded file for stock types from "CD" to "CD (1)", for example, will also mean more work than would be necessary with another naming scheme which adhered to both the order in which the files were downloaded and the display order in Windows. Any chance you could reconsider the naming scheme?

(Please let me know if you would like the latter comments in the feature request tracker forum instead.)

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1659

Thanks for the feedback. In general, I would agree that a non-destructive option should be the default, however for this application I would consider that the most common usage is to have a specific filename for artwork, and that the default should be to use the filename exactly as specified. I think it's most common to want to always save the artwork as Folder.jpg, even if that means overwriting an existing one. Wanting to store multiple cover artworks per album is more of a niche use-case, in my opinion, so you'll have to hit Tab (or Down), Enter rather than just Enter.

The reason that re-saving a cover already saved will give you a double suffix is that once you save a cover with a non-default filename, the filename shown for it is set to what it was actually saved as (you can see it turns bold to indicate that it is now set to a specific value for that cover, and will no longer be automatically changed). This means that if you save that cover again, it will try and overwrite that same file, and consequently offer you the same choice of overwriting or adding a (further) suffix. If you want to reset the filename for a cover back to the default, click on the filename to edit it, and delete all the text in the box, so that there is no longer a specific filename set for that cover.

For the naming scheme, I'm following the automatic numeric naming pattern that Explorer uses. Personally, if I actually wanted multiple covers, I'd prefer folder.00.jpg, folder.01.jpg, etc. so that they'd always sort correctly, and could have the number easily removed or processed in a batch or script, but that's probably a bit of a programmer thing. The Microsoft Usability team think that "folder.jpg", "folder (2).jpg", etc. is what normal people like, so that's what I'll stick with, as far as the user-friendly no-config 'just don't overwrite my existing file' feature goes.

The more advanced functionality of letting you specify a number anywhere you like as part of the file name would still be the feature request in the tracker. This would let you have constant numeric values, so you could have booklet-1.jpg, booklet-2.jpg, etc. (but not booklet.jpg) which would sort correctly, but from your comments there it appeared that a scheme where the first filename was unchanged was what was requested. If I've misunderstood that then please clarify in the tracker.

Alex

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1660

Thanks for the reply and your patience!

You have obviously thought this through, and I have already stated my best arguments. Fine. Thanks again for the update!

(I will add one more comment in the feature request tracker - let a new %n% placeholder add only a number (or a padded number), no preceding space or anything.)

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1661
Hi again,

If I click to download two files that would get the same file name and the downloading of the first file is not finished when I click to download the second file, only the second file will be saved without any warning (at least it seems that it is always the second file that is saved, but which file gets saved could have something to do with which file completes downloading first or last instead - the end result is, however, that I get only one instead of two uniquely named files). Seems like a bug.

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1662
Hi again,

If I click to download two files that would get the same file name and the downloading of the first file is not finished when I click to download the second file, only the second file will be saved without any warning (at least it seems that it is always the second file that is saved, but which file gets saved could have something to do with which file completes downloading first or last instead - the end result is, however, that I get only one instead of two uniquely named files). Seems like a bug.

And the automatic numbering is not working if you save several files with the same name and they are not completely downloaded when you click save. The automatic numbering will kick in because the first file is saved, but the suggested number for the new file will be wrong (the same number is suggested again) if all previously saved files have not been completely downloaded. If you accept the suggested number in this situation, the new file will without any warning overwrite the previous file with that number.

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1663
Yes, the file doesn't actually exist until it finishes downloading, so if you download multiple things at the same time then no overwrite warning will be shown as no file exists yet when the check is made.

I still want the check to be made when you click the save button, as popping up a warning a few seconds later once it finishes downloading would be irritating, but what I'll do is have it create an empty dummy file immediately. That will be replaced with the actual image when the download finishes, but until then it's presence should mean that overwrite warnings will be generated if you try and save something else with the same name.

Alex

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1664
I still want the check to be made when you click the save button, as popping up a warning a few seconds later once it finishes downloading would be irritating, but what I'll do is have it create an empty dummy file immediately. That will be replaced with the actual image when the download finishes, but until then it's presence should mean that overwrite warnings will be generated if you try and save something else with the same name.

Sounds like a good solution. Thanks!

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1665
Version 0.39.1
Just a quick bug-fix to resolve the undesirable overwrite behaviour when simultaneously downloading multiple results to the same file.

Download:

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1666
Thanks! That was fast.

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1667
it keeps limiting the seach results on googleimages for 20

The google image script fetches one page of results from google, so is limited to the number of images google returns on one page. Recently, google have added some javascript cleverness so that their image search site can automatically load more pages of results as you scroll down so that it looks like just one big page of results. That is not something the script would be able to do, sorry.

Alex

I don't know shit about programing, but couldn't it do this search (this is using google's option to search for images bigger than 640+480): http://www.google.com.ar/search?q=CAT&...ved=0CA8QpwUoBA ?

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1668
I don't know shit about programing, but couldn't it do this search (this is using google's option to search for images bigger than 640+480): http://www.google.com.ar/search?q=CAT&...ved=0CA8QpwUoBA ?
There aren't quite the same options available for the no-javascript search page (try http://images.google.com/images?q=Cat&gbv=1 with javascript turned off in your browser), but there are options for "small" "medium" and "large". I don't know exactly what dimensions they correspond to, but if you want to change the google script to specify one of those, then open google.boo in notepad and where it has the url "http://images.google.com/images?gbv=1&q=" change it to be "http://images.google.com/images?gbv=1&tbs=isz:l&q=" (for large. Use &tbs=isz:m for medium.)

Alex

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1669
I don't believe anything has changed on my pc, but suddenly the File browser keeps crashing whenever it's opened, whether it's from the context menu or from the search window.

This is the error log:
Code: [Select]
Album Art Downloader has encountered a fatal error, and has had to close.
  If you wish to report this error, please include this information, which
  has been written to the file: D:\Programma bestanden\AlbumArtDownloader\errorlog.txt

App version: 0.39.1.0, running on Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (32 bit)

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Kan geen exemplaar maken van in assembly AlbumArt, Version=0.39.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null gedefinieerde BrowserResults. Het doel van een aanroep heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt.  Fout bij object System.Windows.Controls.Grid in opmaakbestand AlbumArt;component/filebrowser.xaml. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Het doel van een aanroep heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: De type-initialisatiefunctie voor AlbumArtDownloader.BrowserResults heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. ---> System.NotSupportedException: Er is geen beeldonderdeel gevonden dat geschikt is om deze bewerking te voltooien. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x88982F50): Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x88982F50
    --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
    bij System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapEncoder.EnsureUnmanagedEncoder()
    bij System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapEncoder.get_CodecInfo()
    bij AlbumArtDownloader.BrowserResults.<GetSupportedCodecs>d__8.MoveNext()
    bij System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__31`3.MoveNext()
    bij System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
    bij System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    bij AlbumArtDownloader.BrowserResults..cctor()
    bij System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    bij System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
    bij System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
    bij System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.CreateInstanceFromType(Type type, Int16 typeId, Boolean throwOnFail)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, Uri baseUri, XamlObjectIds currentXamlObjectIds, XamlObjectIds contextXamlObjectIds, Type objectType)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(ParserContext parserContext, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, String message, Exception innerException)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ThrowExceptionWithLine(String message, Exception innerException)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.CreateInstanceFromType(Type type, Int16 typeId, Boolean throwOnFail)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.GetElementAndFlags(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementStartRecord, Object& element, ReaderFlags& flags, Type& delayCreatedType, Int16& delayCreatedTypeId)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.BaseReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadRecord(BamlRecord bamlRecord)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.Read(Boolean singleRecord)
    bij System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilderBamlTranslator.ParseFragment()
    bij System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilder.Parse()
    bij System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
    bij System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
    bij AlbumArtDownloader.FileBrowser.InitializeComponent()
    bij AlbumArtDownloader.FileBrowser..ctor()
    bij AlbumArtDownloader.Common.NewFileBrowser(IAppWindow existingWindow)
    bij AlbumArtDownloader.Menu.NewFileBrowserExec(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
    bij System.Windows.Input.CommandBinding.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
    bij System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.ExecuteCommandBinding(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e, CommandBinding commandBinding)
    bij System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(CommandBindingCollection commandBindings, Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
    bij System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
    bij System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
    bij System.Windows.UIElement.OnExecutedThunk(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
    bij System.Windows.Input.ExecutedRoutedEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object target)
    bij System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
    bij System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
    bij System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
    bij System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
    bij System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
    bij System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteImpl(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
    bij System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteCore(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
    bij System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.TransferEvent(IInputElement newSource, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
    bij System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
    bij System.Windows.UIElement.OnExecutedThunk(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
    bij System.Windows.Input.ExecutedRoutedEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object target)
    bij System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
    bij System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
    bij System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
    bij System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
    bij System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
    bij System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteImpl(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
    bij System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteCore(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
    bij MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
    bij System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
    bij System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
    bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
    bij System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
    bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
    bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
    bij MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
    bij MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)
    bij MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
    bij MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
    bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()
    bij System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
    bij System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
    bij System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
    bij System.Windows.Application.Run()
    bij AlbumArtDownloader.App.AlbumArtDownloader.IPriorInstance.Run()
    bij AlbumArtDownloader.InstanceMutex.RunAppAsServiceHost(IPriorInstance instance, String channelUri)
    bij AlbumArtDownloader.App.Main(String[] args)

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1670

It looks to me like there might be some problem with the Windows Imaging Component codecs on your system. Could you try downloading WICExplorer from Microsoft and running it (inside the zip file it's  WICExplorer\bin\x86\WICExplorer.exe). Try opening an image file in it, then saving it in a different format (jpg, png, bmp, etc.). If it doesn't work, it might at least give a helpful error message.

Alex

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1671
Ok, here's the error message:

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1672
The error there is "WINCODEC_ERR_COMPONENTNOTFOUND", which does support my guess that there's something wrong with the Windows Imaging Component codecs. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to google up any suggested fixes for this, so the only thing I can really offer is that if you install the older Album Art Downloader 0.37.1 it might work as it uses GDI+ rather than WIC for saving images.

Alex

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1673
I see I have some serious problems with my computer in any case, since all videos I try to play turn up black all of a sudden. Thank you for your help.

Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #1674
I am sorry if this has been asked/answered before, I tried searching.

What would cause a script to work perfectly fine in a normal search window query, but when invoked via the File Browser or Foobar window, it causes it to stall and not return any searches?