Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin? (Read 11373 times) previous topic - next topic

Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin?

... that has problems with mpc plugin+nero6 ?
I put the plugin in the plugins folder in nero6 ,but it wont read the mpc files ?
HELP !

Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin?

Reply #1
Path has changed : it's \program files\common files\Ahead\Audioplugin

Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin?

Reply #3
Path has changed : it's \program files\common files\Ahead\Audioplugin

THANK YOU !
Problem solved !

Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin?

Reply #4
There were already problems with the MPC plugin for Nero before. It's nothing new: with Nero 5.5.xx.xx, it wouldn't work properly for everyone.

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=7590

Reported problems are mostly based on recording (on-the-fly) issues, and not decoding (playing and transcoding are for most people fine).

Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin?

Reply #5
hint: i´ve had the problem too, when decoding-on-the-fly for burning (sometimes worked, sometimes not).

when looking at the dosbox when decoding via musedrop (using the original mpcdec.exe) i noticed a message like bad file fromat, removing id3v2 tags (first 1000 bytes or something like that) and then it decoded fine.

then i removed all id3v2 tags of the mpc-files that didn´t burn with nero (5.5.10.42) e voila everything fine.

maybe it´s just that.

Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin?

Reply #6
Hi, I need help here. I did all the above, used the latest mpc plugin for nero 1.0.0.33, latest version 6.0.0.19 of nero 6, and still I could not get mpc files to burn to CD.

I can see the file format when I add it, and it looks like it is encoding, as the bar is fill up from 0 to 100%. But when it's done, it just says the file could not be added because the format are not supported or the file can not be found.

I can listen to the file with no problem using winamp, so the file is not corrupted.

Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin?

Reply #7
hi ,
there is still an easy way. decode the mpc files by usin the mcp batch encoder gui back to wav. then you can burn with the burnprog of your choice without any problems.

shine on

Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin?

Reply #8
Where do I find the latest mpc plugin for nero?
r3mix zealot.

Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin?

Reply #9
Where do I find the latest mpc plugin for nero?

There.

Nero 6.0 and MPC plugin?

Reply #10
ooo. nice. another site to bookmark

is there an MPC plugin for Soundforge, too?

Cheers
eke