Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Please help with my speakers (Read 3094 times) previous topic - next topic

Please help with my speakers

Hello friends. I have one little problem with my speakers.    I need to find foam surround kit which fits on my speakers. Please if you know site, where i can find good foams, send me. Thank you. There is my speaker diameters. 

Reply #1
Try eBay.  I bought replacements there.

Reply #2
Last time I looked up speaker repair there were quite a few companies selling parts and kits.

Reply #3
I tyed to search in ebay amazon and other sites but i cant find good diameters. I need help to find good diameters

Reply #4
Speakers are measured by the outside/overall diameter.  Your speakers are a little unusual and you might need to measure across the mounting brackets to get the "size".

You can also look for a professional "speaker reconing" service, or simply buy replacement drivers.

Reply #5
Speakers are measured by the outside/overall diameter.  Your speakers are a little unusual and you might need to measure across the mounting brackets to get the "size".

If those are 11-inch speakers (~280mm), you'll need to look for an 11-inch kit.  That's not a real common size.

You can also look for a professional "speaker reconing" service, or simply buy replacement drivers.