Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Denon 3802 connection to Squeezebox (Read 2369 times) previous topic - next topic

Denon 3802 connection to Squeezebox

Can someone help a beginner with AV connections for this streamer.  I have treid Coax and Optical 3 with no music coming from the speakers.  The network is set up correctly and I can choose songs, but I am not using the correct input (or output?)......help!

Denon 3802 connection to Squeezebox

Reply #1
Have you assigned the digital-in channel (be it coax or optical) to the channel you're trying to pump music into (aux, cd, dvd, whatever)?  Or set the "input" to automatic for that channel?  The unit has to know that if you want music to for the "aux" channel (for example) to come from the "optical 3" input that it needs to go get it from there.  By default, it will only look for music at the aux-rca-inputs.