Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Tooltips (Read 2766 times) previous topic - next topic

Tooltips

I haven't had much time to fiddle around with it, and it's fairly simple problem, but when I have something in my playlist then hover over, say, the minimize button (and hence the tootip pops up), the field that is covered up by the tooltip (I have the length field at the far right) gets...well...fubared. Not as such...umm...it's hard to explain what I mean. I have my playlist with a file, the file HAS to be longer than what can be displayed. So, for instance:
Blablablablablablablablablabla - 02 - blablablablabalbalblablablabalbbalbalba[02:34]
When in fact the track name is a lot longer.
Catch my drift?
Anyway, the part of the track name that was cut off magically appears after the tooltip thing. And the cursor has to be placed in a pretty exact position so as to display the tooltip in the exact location.
Heh, I just realised how hard to understand this post is, but please try. If any further explanations are required then I'm glad to give them.
Oh yeah, I'm using foobar2000 in Windows 98 SE.
kthxbi.

edit: I'll try to get some screenshots up later today.
Uh oh, you bwoke it.

Tooltips

Reply #1
Here we go. I've got some screenshots which should hopefully add some meaning to my previous post. It also works with the MAXIMIZE button, not the MINIMIZE button.

Before
and
After

Not really a big problem, just thought you'd like to know.
Uh oh, you bwoke it.