Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_masstag_codepage (Read 121188 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #50
Ah, the font was the culprit ! Thanks alot, I had Arial instead of Arial Unicode - silly me.

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #51
Future requests

I'd like multiple instances of Codepage conversion in one script. Currently I can add several items, but they will share the same settings. Multiple instances will allow multistep conversion (I don't know if it's usefull, but I have tried it to understand how your addon works and failed because of settings shareing)

Second, I think "display codepage" is confusing. I was less confuesed with codepage converter from 0.8.3.

Thanks a lot for your work, your component is very useful.

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #52
Future requests

I'd like multiple instances of Codepage conversion in one script. Currently I can add several items, but they will share the same settings. Multiple instances will allow multistep conversion (I don't know if it's usefull, but I have tried it to understand how your addon works and failed because of settings shareing)

Second, I think "display codepage" is confusing. I was less confuesed with codepage converter from 0.8.3.

Thanks a lot for your work, your component is very useful.

as codepage conversion is not based on a script but the UI, I think it's useless to have multi-instances. unless you want to play around with different codepages, convert to and back of the tag.
but I have added it with the version I just have released, maybe useful for some people though.

for the name, I can't think of a fit name to use, some names suitable for normal situation but may not for freedb situation.
in fact I was more confused with the names in the 0.8.3 component,"using xxx" and "instead of xxx", I never knew what that "instead of" was.

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #53
Okay. Found it:
For anyone using FreeDB2 and getting gibberish for Hebrew texts:

Displayed codepage: 1252 (ANSI - Latin I)
Correct codepage: 1255 (ANSI - Hebrew)

Wonderful component. Truly. Can't thank you enough.

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #54
Very Userful for chinese slave.It process thousands of mp3 very well.It's better than any rename software.author are you from china?

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #55
for people who are using vista, you may consider to update.
or you can stay with 0.3.2 if you are using xp still.

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #56
sorry
I like this plugin very much
but now i cant find the vc++ 8 runtime lib sp1 but only vc 2005 runtime lib.
it cannot work at all
does anybody can help me  ><

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #58
EDIT: Nevermind I found the cause of the problem. Darn you id3v2.4. Lol.

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #59
thank you very much. dude

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #61
updated~

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #62
总算可以回复了 不知道能不能下载呢 找这个插件很久很久了  还有  这个博客怎么都是英文回复呢?

I can't download it

send it to my e-mail ok?

thanks!!

rjh5945@163.com

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #63
First of all, thanks Acropolis for this add-on.
I'd like to see the following changes: (or am I too late with requests?)

1)
Codepage conversion preview mode into a seperate action. Now, the preview toggle setting is globally stored.
The preview itself could be done to the console output instead of an automatic-closing dialog, which makes it handier to use with the context menu.

2)
Update media library display after conversion. Now, the old names are visible until refreshing.
Perhaps there's a SDK limitation on performing a refresh. I don't know. But it would be nice to get this somehow done.

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #64
EDIT: NVM, wrong problem.

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #65
Update media library display after conversion. Now, the old names are visible until refreshing.
Perhaps there's a SDK limitation on performing a refresh. I don't know. But it would be nice to get this somehow done.

This is a limitation of whatever media library viewer you are using. Considering your other thread, it is probably album list. foo_masstag_codepage cannot influence the behavior of that viewer.

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #66
1)
Codepage conversion preview mode into a seperate action. Now, the preview toggle setting is globally stored.
The preview itself could be done to the console output instead of an automatic-closing dialog, which makes it handier to use with the context menu.

for my own perference, i would like to see each of the preview in a separate dialog instead of going to the console as a whole.

I can imagine how messy it will be when all the result of different context of the conversions in the console, and this is what I have already considered about when adding the preview mode.

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #67
Acropolis: when will your site be back online?

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #68
seriously, I don't know.

I will not update the blog even it's back for a period, until it's stable again.
for the moment, get my components there

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #69
I get this error now in v0.9.5

Failed to load DLL: foo_masstag_addons.dll
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

And reinstalling does not fix the problem. However, the same component works fine in 0.9.4.5 and prior

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #70
I get this error now in v0.9.5

Failed to load DLL: foo_masstag_addons.dll
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

And reinstalling does not fix the problem. However, the same component works fine in 0.9.4.5 and prior
Make sure you have foo_masstagger.dll installed in the Components subdirectory.
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

foo_masstag_codepage

Reply #71
It is in the directory, the only difference should of been writing version .0.9.5 over .0.9.4.5 the components directory should remain the same. Reinstalling, completely erasing and reinstalling has the same effect.