Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: FLAC ReplayGain tag value conversion (Read 3077 times) previous topic - next topic

FLAC ReplayGain tag value conversion

If I understand correctly, the Album Gain values are directly related to the Track Gain values.  I want to be able to convert my wrongly written Track Gain tags in my FLAC files (ripped by EAC) to Album Gain.  Shouldn't there be a way to convert the tags of a set of already Track Gained FLAC files to Album Gain without recalculating the Gain values?  This would most definately speed up the process significantly.  If there is any way to do this, it would be most helpful to me.  Thanks
WARNING:  Changing of advanced parameters might degrade sound quality.  Modify them only if you are expirienced in audio compression!

Reply #1
I think that this could be possible, but I don't know a program that will do it for you

Reply #2
I asked the question in this thread HERE

Basically the conclusion was that you can't as EricS tried it.

Oh well, could have been a cool feature but you can just use metaflac to calculate it all again though, doesn't take to long!

Cheers,

Kristian