Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar stop after album button (Read 957 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar stop after album button

Hi all,

I use Foobar with Darkone. I am very happy with the skin that I modify according to my needs. With Darkone there is a "Stop after current" button that allows you to stop playing at the end of the song by turning on a pictogram on the screen.

I'd like to do the same thing after playing an album. So I installed the composer "foo_stopafteralbum" that works perfectly and paired it with a button.

The button allows me to change state but I don't see if I've turned on or off the "stop after album" option.
Is there a way to know the status of the button and turn on a few pixels on the screen or to change the color of the font that describes the button? Or something else?

Thank you