Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme (Read 166391 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme

Reply #175
Damn, I can confirm this @Azemoth :(.

And I hoped the performance update was all good...
Will look into this...

Reverted the performance commit on Github.

Reply #176
Ok, I have fixed it!

Phew, I nearly had a heart attack to think in worst case scenario to revert all the performance boost back ;)
Hopefully all should be good now, download it again here

-TT

Reply #177
Thanks for the update.
minor bug i have still
When using huge playlist (over 30.000 songs), reborn theme and playing songs in random mode, it doesnt show correct album/track when using playlist view. (and yes i have ticked "cursor follows playback" in playback options.)

It seems it only happens when using reborn theme, all other themes works just fine.

Reply #178
Thanks for the update.
minor bug i have still
When using huge playlist (over 30.000 songs), reborn theme and playing songs in random mode, it doesnt show correct album/track when using playlist view. (and yes i have ticked "cursor follows playback" in playback options.)

It seems it only happens when using reborn theme, all other themes works just fine.

Can confirm for the built in foobar option. In the meantime:
Use top menu Options > Playlist > Always scroll to current playing song. It's working for me.
Also noticed this option works only for the Reborn theme...

Reply #179
Thanks for the update.
minor bug i have still

Use top menu Options > Playlist > Always scroll to current playing song. It's working for me.

ok thanks that kinda worked but only if i first untick that option when i open foobar (otherwise it crashes foobar everytime) and then hit play and then choose that option again.

Reply #180
Thanks for the update.
minor bug i have still

ok thanks that kinda worked but only if i first untick that option when i open foobar (otherwise it crashes foobar everytime) and then hit play and then choose that option again.

Thanks for the update.
minor bug i have still

Thanks for reporting, this has been fixed when using both options.
Can you download this fix here and replace your files. ​I also don't have any crash for "Always scroll to current playing song".

I would recommend to use this option instead cursor "Cursor follows playback" because when you switch panels "Always scroll to current playing song" it will jump to the current playing song, "Cursor follows playback" will not when switching panels...

-TT

Reply #181
Thanks for the update.
minor bug i have still

Thanks for the update.
minor bug i have still

Thanks for reporting, this has been fixed when using both options.
Can you download this fix here and replace your files. ​I also don't have any crash for "Always scroll to current playing song".

I would recommend to use this option instead cursor "Cursor follows playback" because when you switch panels "Always scroll to current playing song" it will jump to the current playing song, "Cursor follows playback" will not when switching panels...

-TT

Well that was very fast fix. Thanks a lot. Everything is working great now

Reply #182
Hi TT! Thanks for the fast fix!
i found a new bug, when I am in the "Details" tab and I go back to "Library Playlist" the play count does not appear in the Playlist.

If I stay on "Playlist" and a song ends the Play Counts appear again

Reply #183
Thanks for all the people reporting the new bugs due to the performance code refactoring...

@Azemoth bug has been fixed, hopefully this is the last one?
Download here and overwrite the files.

Thanks!

-TT

Reply #184
Is it necessary to replace the whole Profile folder (I've altered a few files in there, as we've discussed), or can just certain files be replaced?
Thanks

Reply #185
Is it necessary to replace the whole Profile folder (I've altered a few files in there, as we've discussed), or can just certain files be replaced?
Thanks

In general ( after big updates, you've already installed ) you just need to replace the "js" folder in the georgia-reborn main folder.
If people customize their Georgia-ReBORN theme and don't want to always update all their customized javascript files
you can check the Github commit page here to see on every commit which javascript files have been modified to up to date state.

In the future, once the first public release has been released, most users will only update when new versions of this theme will be published and you won't need to update this frequently...
Up till now, this is still beta testing, sorry for the inconvenience, but I can get user feedback and fix all possible remaining bugs. I want to have a clean, stable, bug free first public release.
Thank you for understanding...

-TT

Reply #186
Thanks for all the people reporting the new bugs due to the performance code refactoring...

@Azemoth bug has been fixed, hopefully this is the last one?
Download here and overwrite the files.

Thanks!

-TT
Done! Everything looks nice, smooth and fast.
Thanks for your hard work and effort for fix each bug. https://imgur.com/P1nacTT

Reply #187
And overall, is it faster for you a bit in comparison with the older version?
It's more noticeable if the active playlist has a huge amount of tracks.
On small playlists the performance was already good, but using the Reborn theme should be instant now...

-TT

Reply #188
And overall, is it faster for you a bit in comparison with the older version?
It's more noticeable if the active playlist has a huge amount of tracks.
On small playlists the performance was already good, but using the Reborn theme should be instant now...

-TT
It's for me 1.5x faster than the previous version.
Personally I usually listen to complete discographies, I don't usually use the function to add / create playlists.

I found or maybe it's my error [?] i don't know but I have an error with "Library".

I have configured the "Library" options like this:

But a single click doesn't add the album(s) to the "Playlist". it only works with two clicks.
https://streamable.com/uhqqy4

sorry for many problems  :-[

Reply #189
Good catch @Azemoth!

Single/Double-click and keystroke actions should be working now as intended, download again here.

Fingers crossed this was the last >_<.
Thanks again for the reports, next time I will let you beta test!

-TT

Reply #190
TT, thank you for all the work on Georgia Reborn.
In my opinion this is the best foobar theme ever!

Reply #191
Good catch @Azemoth!

Single/Double-click and keystroke actions should be working now as intended, download again here.

Fingers crossed this was the last >_<.
Thanks again for the reports, next time I will let you beta test!

-TT

Thank you TT! Right now is working flawless, everything is until now fast and smooth.
Again, thanks for your time to the fast fixes and your time to improve the best foobar theme!

Reply #192
Installed the latest, and all working great, except for:
Clicking the option to spin art produces:

Error: Spider Monkey Panel v1.5.2 ({04620F16-1878-47A1-8EFE-0CE0B99566CC}: Georgia-ReBORN v2.0.3 by TT)
DrawImage failed:
GdiPlus error: SetTransform failed with error (0x2): InvalidParameter
File: georgia-reborn-main.js
Line: 4599, Column: 15
Stack trace:
  rotateImg@georgia-reborn-main.js:4599:15
  setupRotationTimer/cdartRotationTimer<@georgia-reborn-main.js:1415:34

Any thoughts?

Reply #193

Error: Spider Monkey Panel v1.5.2 ({04620F16-1878-47A1-8EFE-0CE0B99566CC}: Georgia-ReBORN v2.0.3 by TT)
DrawImage failed:
Stack trace:

Any thoughts?

Can you give more details how did this happen?
I don't encounter any crash on disc art, I've tried all options in Default, Artwork and Compact mode with music playing and not playing.
Does this happen in the original version you download from Github?
I am asking, because I know that you modify yourself the javascript files...

-TT

Reply #194

DrawImage failed:
Stack trace:

Any thoughts?
from my side there is nothing related to that bug, I have added a custom Vinyl Art and everything works fine. so far no error or conflict with that function. If you modified any .js file make sure you have edited correctly or haven't misspelled any function or sentence within the code

Reply #195
@handleyman,

just pushed a new commit to support lyrics when streaming, I think you might be interested.
Should work out of the box without changing anything in Lyric Show 3 preferences. Thanks goes to @zeremy for showing me
a better workaround as I previously had :-). Get it here.

Cheers

-TT

Reply #196
Already installed and tested last version (Yesterday Updated at Github) and so far everything is running great and fast! for me it's stable and I haven't found any error or something that does not work well. Thanks for your hard work and continuous improvements to Georgia-Reborn.

https://streamable.com/66sjvj
-J

Reply #197
Thx @Azemoth,

I appreciate it that you always post with cool pictures and videos, would love to see other users would do the same  8)

Btw, I give you and other users a tip, I think most users who are not familiar with the library don't know.
If you are in the library, you use the cool jump search feature instead of the classical search.
Just type the artist name with your keyboard and it will automatically scroll to the artist ( result ), if you just type the first letter
it will jump to the first alphabetical letter. This is a handy feature which looks especially cool if you switch to album art or
use the flow mode.

-TT

Reply #198
how to get this info. Thank you

Reply #199
how to get this info. Thank you

i'm also interested how to show: codec  ,codec data ,media type and release type in the details.
thanks