Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar 2000 latest Update (Read 1627 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar 2000 latest Update

Good morning all,

After my last Foobar 2000 UPDATE,The sound I am getting has got too much BASS, and no matter what I do with Its Equalizer It is the

same thing or very LITTLE change. I have Uninstalled and Installed it again, But The SAME Thing!

Would You Please Help me??  Thank You

Sincerely,

Looks61

Re: Foobar 2000 latest Update

Reply #1
Remove all DSP effects from foobar2000 playback chain. Does your OS and/or sound card have a control panel that includes EQ? Do your speakers have tone control? Make sure all cables are firmly connected.

Reply #2
Thanks so much for replying Apesbrain... I am using Cambridge Audio DAC Magic 100 that has taken over a computer's sound card,
and The Speakers are Martin Logan with no control. The whole thing started with The Foobar2000 update!
I really appreciate your help with this.

Reply #3
If you're convinced foobar2000 is the cause, you might try writing over your current install with an older version:

https://www.foobar2000.org/old

Reply #4
Good morning,

I will try that again and see what happens. I appreciate your help very much.

Thank You!