Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme (Read 76946 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme

Reply #175
Is there a reason why search in the playlist only works on album name and not on artist name? Sometimes I know which artist I want to listen to but not the album yet so I want to be able to search for artist rather than album name.

Reply #176
Is there a way I can change the playcount to use the data gotten from the component enhanced playback statistics? if not, is there a part in the panel where I can place it's JSON field?

Reply #177
Hello~ Ottodix ! Thanks for making fantastic theme.

I have a little problem.
Background Wallpaper cover looks like resized at the Playlist panel.
How can I see wallpaper more clear?
https://imgur.com/a/SWKwBet
Setting is like linked image. And left image is a original size cover file.

Reply #178
Hey Ottodix, :)

Would it be okay if I used your Playlist Manager (WSHsmoothplaylistmanager.js) script in my own DUI theme? - All I really want is to use custom image-based icons next to each playlist name...

I had a look at the original Smooth Playlist Manager (JSspm.js) sample script by Falstaff, but really I'm not skilled enough to integrate changes specific to that feature (playlist name = image). I think it easier to start with a working example in your script(s) and trim it down.

Cheers

Reply #179
Sure, of course you can

Reply #180
Just installed this, and love it so far.
One thing I'm seeing and I haven't seen before, is a lot of question marks next to tracks. I know it's because they're missing track numbers, but I'm too lazy to go through hundreds of tags and start numbering tracks.

Is there any way that, instead of a question mark displaying, there can just be a blank space? See screenshot to see what I mean.
I also have a lot of tracks that are numbered '0' - I'd like to not see those as well, if possible. Is there a way to just disable the track no. feature in the playlist? I rarely have full albums, just tracks that have been ripped from old cds over the years, so having correct track numbers was never a priority, sadly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance!

Reply #182
That's fine with me -- thank you SO much for your efforts!

Reply #183
Hello! Is it possible to display playback queue number in playlist section? Something like this: https://imgur.com/S3UVWzO ? If the image is too small just let me know and I'll figure something out.

Thanks in advance!

Reply #184
Hey guys!

Does anyone know how I can modify the info under the image? I would love to put the sample rate and bits per sample in the info next to the bit rate.

Thanks!

Reply #185
Get this when I swap to the "now playing" tab in Eole, after I had updated spider panel to the most recent release (1.4.1)
Code: [Select]
 itemValue[2] is undefined

File: WSHbiography.js
Line: 3903, Column: 21
Stack trace:
  Dl_lastfm_bio/this.Analyse@WSHbiography.js:3903:21
  Dl_lastfm_bio/this.on_state_change@WSHbiography.js:3843:209
  get_bio/dl_lfm_bio<@WSHbiography.js:3622:164

Reply #186
Hello!

I just got back to using foobar after a longer break and found this theme. It's fantastic, I love it!

After fixing a grouping issue in the cover grid thanks to someone in this thread (Various Artists got split up), I am now wondering if it's possible to sort albums in cover grid by year using %originalyear%.

My files have all the necessary tags for this but when I put, for example, %albumartist%, %album%, and %originalyear% into "Custom titleformat" in the Sort By.. menu, the order gets all jumbled up. I dimly remember that I might have to use more complex syntax for this, but I really have no clue 💀

Could someone help me out? Thanks!

Reply #187
nice theme!

it seems remove the conditional expression will reduce flicker when resize the main window.
(and %COVERPANEL_SWITCH% seems not used at all?)
X

Reply #188
Hello, I've upgraded to fb2k v1.65 and Eole v1.2.3b18.

1) I've got a question about playback organizing. I'm using an Autoplaylist marked here with a 1.

The problem is then the search field A is used and track queued from B, the library selection at 2 becomes active, and the autoplaylist is forgotten.

How to queue tracks without jumping into Library Selection playlist?

Playback settings

2) A bug, getting this spidermonkey error randomly when switching between Library/Playlists/Now playing. Haven't found a sure way to replicate.

Reply #189
2) A bug, getting this spidermonkey error randomly when switching between Library/Playlists/Now playing. Haven't found a sure way to replicate.

Adding this into the report, might this have to do something with an empty info page for an artist? The artist is new, I don't know how the Now Playing page is fetched.

Reply #190
New to Foobar2000 and loved the simple-looking Eole theme!

Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to experience it seen as switching to Columns UI (having installed the appropriate files into the foobar profile directory) and restarting prompts multiple foo_spider_monkey_panel error popups (see image below) notifying me of an invalid file path. I have tried various versions of Eole as well as older versions of fb2k on different devices and still run into the same problem.

For the time being, I have been making use of some of the components installed with the theme package but am essentially running the original fb2k layout and don't like the idea of ditching themes completely as the player is not very intuitive.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply #191
Any guidance on the following would be much appreciated! The code is so different to the previous version that I'm a bit lost.

I just updated to the latest version after using apparently a *very* old version (pre Spider Monkey Panel and still using ES Playlist). I have all my ES Playlist settings saved, but I can't find wherein WSHsmoothplaylist_trackinfos.js I need to update to get the playlist looking how I like.

I'm using single line, ungrouped playlists (I'll never use anything else) and I'd like my display to be %tracknumber%  %artist% - %title% %rating% %album% %genre% %year% %playcount% %duration%(or %elapsed%). I'm fine with the track number where it is and how its formatted as default, but the other text I would like to be the same text as the default %title% portion and only have %playcount% be the gray italics.

Also I'm not sure how to change the currently playing track to show time elapsed instead of time remaining. I tried with the following edit to lines 2717-18 in WSHsmoothplaylist_trackinfos.js but see no changes.
if(recalculate_time){
if(g_total_seconds>0){
---> //g_time_remaining = g_total_seconds - g_elapsed_seconds;
---> g_time_remaining = g_elapsed_seconds.toHHMMSS();
} else {
g_time_remaining = properties.tf_time_remaining.Eval(true);
}
recalculate_time = false;
}
track_time_part = g_time_remaining;

Reply #192
Any guidance on the following would be much appreciated! The code is so different to the previous version that I'm a bit lost.

I just updated to the latest version after using apparently a *very* old version (pre Spider Monkey Panel and still using ES Playlist). I have all my ES Playlist settings saved, but I can't find wherein WSHsmoothplaylist_trackinfos.js I need to update to get the playlist looking how I like.

I'm using single line, ungrouped playlists (I'll never use anything else) and I'd like my display to be %tracknumber%  %artist% - %title% %rating% %album% %genre% %year% %playcount% %duration%(or %elapsed%). I'm fine with the track number where it is and how its formatted as default, but the other text I would like to be the same text as the default %title% portion and only have %playcount% be the gray italics.

Also I'm not sure how to change the currently playing track to show time elapsed instead of time remaining. I tried with the following edit to lines 2717-18 in WSHsmoothplaylist_trackinfos.js but see no changes.
if(recalculate_time){
if(g_total_seconds>0){
---> //g_time_remaining = g_total_seconds - g_elapsed_seconds;
---> g_time_remaining = g_elapsed_seconds.toHHMMSS();
} else {
g_time_remaining = properties.tf_time_remaining.Eval(true);
}
recalculate_time = false;
}
track_time_part = g_time_remaining;

Nm, I figured all of the above out! I was working under the wrong nested if statement. It really helped to collapse functions and if statements as I went using SublimeText to get rid of the clutter.

Reply #193
This white background how do I make it black transparent?

https://imgur.com/a/e64j7K7

Reply #194
Οκ I found the solution.  :D
Shift/right click/ properties/_DISPLAY: Dark layout=False

Reply #195
I'm new to Foobar2000, I try to install the theme but this error dialog appears, and I don't know what I have to do
Oh.

Reply #196
Thank you Ottodix for this great work, and the others who have been helping so far.

Edit: I originally had a question, but I figured it out.

Reply #197
guys is there a way to add something to the grouping pattern without showing it? Like I want to group my albums by the musicbrainz ID but I don't want to actually see the ID in the library view. Is this possible?

Reply #198
is it possible to change these frequencies as shown in the photo?

Reply #199
is it possible to change these frequencies as shown in the photo?
By the looks of it you'd have to edit 'themes\eole\js\WSHnowplaying.js' in a decent text editor and find around line #102 that looks like this -

allinfos: fb.TitleFormat((globalProperties.use_ratings_file_tags ? "$meta(rating)" : "%rating%") + " ^^ $if2(%title%,) ^^ $if2(%artist%,) ^^ $if(%album%,  |  %album%,) ^^ $if2(%date%,?) ^^ %codec% ^^ $if2(%play_count%,0) ^^ $if(%codec_profile%, | %codec_profile%)$if(%bitrate%, | %bitrate%K)"),

Add the other tech info fields you want to the part that just says %codec% (these parts in between ^^ use standard title formatting).

For an example, I added %__encoding%, %__bitspersample%, %samplerate%, and $caps(%channels%) at the end, etc-

allinfos: fb.TitleFormat((globalProperties.use_ratings_file_tags ? "$meta(rating)" : "%rating%") + " ^^ $if2(%title%,) ^^ $if2(%artist%,) ^^ $if(%album%,  |  %album%,) ^^ $if2(%date%,?) ^^ %__encoding% %codec% [%__bitspersample% Bit ]%samplerate% Hz ^^ $if2(%play_count%,0) ^^ $if(%codec_profile%, %codec_profile%)$if(%bitrate%, %bitrate% kbps) $caps(%channels%)"),

When done, save the file and mouse over the panel in Eole, hold Shift key > right-click > Reload, and hopefully you got it right. You'll have to experiment a bit playing various file types to see how it displays, because for some strange reason the string order does not match the display order (%play_count% shows up last) - so if you move things around, perhaps keep the string in the same order.