Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: HyperSound Glass – The World’s First Transparent Directional Speakers  (Read 15043 times) previous topic - next topic

HyperSound Glass – The World’s First Transparent Directional Speakers

Turtle Beach have announced the worlds first transparent directional speakers at E3 2016. "Opening the doors for exploration into several future directional audio products and glass applications in the consumer, commercial and hearing healthcare spaces."

HyperSound Video

Re: HyperSound Glass – The World’s First Transparent Directional Speakers

Reply #1
I've heard such directional panels (not transparent though .. but who cares), which output ultrasound and believe this to be the case here too, a few years ago. It was not hi-fi by a long shot, but it worked .. best outside. ;)
"I hear it when I see it."

Re: HyperSound Glass – The World’s First Transparent Directional Speakers

Reply #2
Well that's certainly unnerving. My paranoia leads me to believe there's going to be an increase in the number of high profile individuals being diagnosed with mental disorders.