Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: is there a full components package update to download (Read 5789 times) previous topic - next topic

is there a full components package update to download

Hi
I love the old version of foobar 0.8.3

i have the new version too
but often i get problems with the components

is there a full components package to download ?
and extrac to the right directory

Reply #1
No

Reply #3
No, as far as I know there is no such thing. Note that our opinion on providing a special edition of the official installer with a "full" (what does that even mean in this context?) set of components has not changed with the release of 0.9.5.

Reply #4
No, as far as I know there is no such thing. Note that our opinion on providing a special edition of the official installer with a "full" (what does that even mean in this context?) set of components has not changed with the release of 0.9.5.

pity because many people love foobar , but find hard to browse & find the right components

Reply #6

pity because many people love foobar , but find hard to browse & find the right components

is it ? really?

here are two links (both of which are linked in the forum AND in the WIKI which contain almost all components that exist):

3rd Party Components Site
Wanted 0.9 Plugin Ports

And the best (for me) is the

Japanese Foobar2000 wiki filelisting

Reply #7

is it ? really?

here are two links (both of which are linked in the forum AND in the WIKI which contain almost all components that exist):

3rd Party Components Site
Wanted 0.9 Plugin Ports

And the best (for me) is the

Japanese Foobar2000 wiki filelisting

GREAT & THANKS!
i thought i could find some components only on this forum
great links