Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: GOOM as native visual effects generator (Read 11427 times) previous topic - next topic

GOOM as native visual effects generator

well, to make it short: i´ve seen many visual effects generators like geiss, g-force, milkdrop, projectM...

by playing around with vlc i found goom and have to say: it´s absolut fantastic! not just the visuals but even more in relation to hardware-requirement. u don´t need the newest directx10-gpu to have great visual effect. (the glow effect is so cool!  )

so i searched the net and found even an windows-media-player plugin here. the official projekt page is here.

i know that there is the foo_projektm and a way to use the winamp plugin-folder. i´m not a coder therefor i don´t know anything about such technical things. but still, would it be possible to have goom as native visual effects generator for foobar? vlc can, can foobar either?

(for everyone don´t know goom: i just can recommend to check it out, at least the wmp-version)