Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dsp_soundtouch (Read 152082 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #75
Thank you so much!!

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #76
is there any way to change the speed from within foobar's main window and in real time? Kinda like the volume slider, but for playback speed.
--alt-presets are there for a reason! These other switches DO NOT work better than it, trust me on this.
LAME + Joint Stereo doesn't destroy 'Stereo'

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #77
is there any way to change the speed from within foobar's main window and in real time? Kinda like the volume slider, but for playback speed.

1) Probably not.
2) The closest you'll get to real-time depends on your output buffer size.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #78

1) Probably not.
2) The closest you'll get to real-time depends on your output buffer size.

I see. Or at least somehow change the settings from the playback interface (even if it won't change in realtime). It's a pain to go through the settings all the time.
--alt-presets are there for a reason! These other switches DO NOT work better than it, trust me on this.
LAME + Joint Stereo doesn't destroy 'Stereo'

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #79
I don't suppose there's any chance of getting an updated version of this plugin that works natively under Windows 7 x64 is there?

I get the following error: 

Failed to load DLL: foo_dsp_soundtouch.dll
Reason: This component is not compatible with this version of Windows and needs to be recompiled with a newer version of the foobar2000 SDK; please contact the author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component.

I was able to get around it temporarily by running Foobar2k in Windows XP SP3 mode, but that causes other problems (like you can't drag and drop files into foobar).

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #80
Try to run foobar in compatibility mode (right click on foobar's desktop shortcut, properties, compatibility)

That should do it.
Disregard the constabulary.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #81
Try to run foobar in compatibility mode (right click on foobar's desktop shortcut, properties, compatibility)

That should do it.

Yes, as I mentioned it does allow the plugin to work, but that causes Foobar to act a little funny.  For example, you can't drop files into Foobar when it's running in compatibility mode.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #82
I think i ran it in Vista mode if i remember correctly, without any problems..
Maybe some other plugins are causing the problem.
Disregard the constabulary.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #83
Maybe some other plugins are causing the problem.

I doubt it because that's the only one I have installed.  It's a brand new system, so I installed Foobar2k v0.9.6.9 and only the soundtouch plugin.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #84
It turns out there is a recompiled version on Acropolis's site.  It works great under Win 7 x64.  Unfortunately, for whatever reason I can't link to the site, so if you google for foobar2000 components acropolis blog you should be able to locate it.