Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My Columns UI config · FooSune (Read 189835 times) previous topic - next topic

My Columns UI config · FooSune

Reply #125
Hello, sune! Hello, guys!
Could anyone explain me, how to change size of cover art in ELP (expanded groups)?
From 93 px to 150 px, for example. 
Thanks!

Reply #126
Hey guys,

I've been using foosune quite long now and I just love it. It makes using foobar way more fun =)
But yesterday while I was shutting down windows xp (so I had already clicked the button to shut it down) I tried to close foobar too (that was after(!) I tried to shut windows down). Foobar didn't really answer and some secs later windows shut down. So when I started foobar this morning that's the way it looks like:

foobar

I can't change the "playlist" window to any other window.. my foosune just looked like the one in the first post so can anyone help me? I have no idea what I can do now

Reply #127
Have you tried to reload the FCL-file?

Reply #128
yeeeha  thanks dude - had the idea just the same second and it's working again! sry guys to bother you with such questions 

Reply #129
I can't get it to work. I followed everything in the installation guide, but it still says that the track info, lyrics show, and playlists dropdown panels are not installed.

Reply #130
cool

very smart skin, and very practical, even for big libraries (700GB)

have just made the font a bit bigger and the pics at the left side bigger to around 300px, but its really cool and so on, thanks

the only thing the skin is missing is a rating system/display

seeya

edit: and a "how many times played"-thing have i included in my version, is shown before the time

Reply #131
hello

i have few questions for you, guys

http://www2.picfront.org/picture/BSp5jK6s/img/screen.JPG - this is screen of my sytuation

I have marked by red circle options, which are active now, and after program's restart become default. What have I to do if i want them active with startup ?

And now, my second question:
Why is there blue bar ? I dont know how get it out.  I'm quite sure i do what is wrote in tutorial ^^ and it's still there ;/

Tanks for answers.
and I'm sorry for my languange, I'm from non english country

Reply #132
First let me say a few things.  I love this configuration, it's great!  Secondly I'm kind of a noob with foobar so please don't flame me.  My problem is compilations list the first artist.  I would like to just have just the album name.  I'll attach an image to be more clear.

"None More Black" is the first artist but it is a various artist compilation.

Thanks for any help!

Reply #133
I have another question which I think I already know the answer to.  I like to listen to internet radio and winamp/songbird/amarok/etc have an interface where you don't have to use your web browser to get this.  Is there a plugin that gives a shoutcast built into foobar.  I've researched for hours and found nothing so I doubt it but maybe you can help me.

Thank again.

Reply #134
I have a litle problem with the album art

I have some album art that are not always in square size
so when songs from this album added to the playlist, the album art is stretched (i.e. not in the normail ratio)
I know how to set to keep the ration of the one in the left hand side (the larger one)
but how about the one in the playlist? how to keep the ratio in the smaller album art?

On the other hand, when I start foobar2000
some of the regions turn into white
but when i play a song / resize the foobar, the problem disappears
is it possible to keep everything "beautiful" right after I start the foobar?

Thanks

Reply #135
Hi, I really like this config and I just want to test it but I can't get the trackinfo 0.8 to work. I'm using Vista 64bit so maybe it can't work with that? Damnit! I need this config ;-)

EDIT: I got another question. As you can see on the pics above there is a little break in the design in the upper right corner. If you compare it to the origin screenshot you'll see that the progress bar is not shown correctly. Is it a "bug" in Vista 'cause I got exactly the same failure.

Reply #136
Failed to load DLL: foo_uie_trackinfo.dll
Reason: This component is not compatible with this version of Windows and needs to be recompiled with a newer version of the foobar2000 SDK; please contact the author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component.

Any way to fix this? Got 64bit vista

Reply #137
very nice layout. when does the biographic plugin going to be implemented.

Reply #138
great theme but I got this little bug;

is there a way to fix it?also seen that bug with someone else even in this forum....

Reply #139
I read through the thread and didn't see this problem:

I start up Foobar, clean install, install all of the required .dll files (and associated C++ files), and try and import your format but it gives me the following error:

Now it may be where I'm installing the C++ files in do they go in the "\components" folder?

Thanks,
-zachhcaz22

Reply #140
great theme but I got this little bug;

is there a way to fix it?also seen that bug with someone else even in this forum....

This problem was annoying me as well.  I know nothing about coding, skinning, or scripting. Through trial and error (lots of error) I discovered I had increase the height a bunch  (500ish pixels) of the image top.png (located in the foo_sune other folder). I kept trying to increase the width to no avail (Im still confused why, but it seemed to fix it).

Reply #141
Can you explain that a bit more detailed? I've got exactly the same problem and tried your solution but nothing happens :-(

Reply #142
here are the images I used in the \images\FooSune\other folder.

top.png

topside.png

Reply #143
Failed to load DLL: foo_uie_trackinfo.dll
Reason: This component is not compatible with this version of Windows and needs to be recompiled with a newer version of the foobar2000 SDK; please contact the author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component.

Any way to fix this? Got 64bit vista

I read through the thread and didn't see this problem:

I start up Foobar, clean install, install all of the required .dll files (and associated C++ files), and try and import your format but it gives me the following error:

Now it may be where I'm installing the C++ files in do they go in the "\components" folder?

Thanks,
-zachhcaz22

I'm having these two exact problems. Is there a fix to it? I'm also running Vista 64.

Reply #147
One more problem (aesthetic this time):

Does anyone know how I can fix that?  I can't seem to find a way to get rid of those and/or fix the problem with the clipping.

Reply #149
sorry it didn't work. I messed around with it a lot, and made a lot of changes. Lots of trial and error and lots of back ups .  I ended up deleting a bunch of stuff and no longer have the images.