Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Plextools or EAC for ripping? (Read 2831 times) previous topic - next topic

Plextools or EAC for ripping?

hi everyone

hey i just bought a new Plextor PX-716A Dual layer Burner and it came with Plextools pro. here is my question??  i am getting ready to back up my cd collection of over 250 CDs to my external hard drive and i plan on using the Ape. Lossless format for this, do i use the Plextools pro that came with the burner or do i use Exact Audio Copy with Ape??? planning to spend the weekend doing this project and i just wanted to get some input from you guys here. thanks alot to everyone!!!

Plextools or EAC for ripping?

Reply #1
First of all...Read the TOS because that is a nice and informative thread title.

Second, you should be fine with either.

edit: added link
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'