Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Android Foobar Remote (Read 9251 times) previous topic - next topic

Android Foobar Remote

I have a Nexus One with Android 2.2 (Froyo). Is there a way I can control Foobar with it I tried using the foo_httpcontrol but for some reason that failed, is there another way?

Thanks

Android Foobar Remote

Reply #2
I'm using Foodroid in addition with foo_httpcontrol and it works quite well. If i can help you to share my parameters, pm me.
But I'll try Anomalous's solution for the eye's candy. Foodroid or Foobar Remote Control are good but...

Android Foobar Remote

Reply #3
You could try using foo_touch_remote and the Android DACP Remote Control. It's a roundabout way of doing it but it might work.

This doesn't work for me. And I think I've tried almost anything, without success.
Bonjour service installed, foo_touch_remote aswell, set to port 5353, authorized udp on port 5353 in my routeur, Firewall disabled.

When foobar is started, I launch the "Tunes Remote" in my Android Phone:

In the Andophone:
Foobar2000 is recognized with the good IP below.
I select the line, then a popup come for pairing, showing the '0000' PIN to enter in foobar.

In foobar I enter same PIN, then the popup in androphone disapears but reapears instantly.

In foobar:
A new device (Android Device) is added in foobar foo_touch_remote's preference page.

But nothing more. I'm stuck there.

I suppose few users have Android phones for now, and most of them are satisfayed with "Foodroid" or "Foobar Remote Control"... so i'll be patient for help needed.
Kind regards.

Android Foobar Remote

Reply #5
Then there's also Foomote, which also works with hhtp_control. I use it with my HTC Desire (also Android 2.2.).