Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Kameleon by Br3tt (Read 319937 times) previous topic - next topic

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #525
fixed in v1.2.2 just released

Thanks. Anymore bugs, I'll report.

How do I set it so that if no artist art is found (but cover is), display default background? And if an artist has and invalid character in it's album name, what's the symbol for replacement in it's image path?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #526
I am sorry for my English. Many thanks to the author for the done work. I would like to add for myself two buttons, the console and UPNP Browser. What exactly it is necessary to correct in scripts not to do much harm? Thanks.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #527
I also have foo_playcount.dll component but no "Play Counter" option in Preferences > Tools. Did anyone figure this one out? I do have foo_playback_custom.dll > Playback Statistics Custom, but no Play Counter... how can we get this to show up?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #528
I also have foo_playcount.dll component but no "Play Counter" option in Preferences > Tools. Did anyone figure this one out? I do have foo_playback_custom.dll > Playback Statistics Custom, but no Play Counter... how can we get this to show up?

mistake from me in my doc, just read on the previous page the post #519 : http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=623719

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #529
I am sorry for my English. Many thanks to the author for the done work. I would like to add for myself two buttons, the console and UPNP Browser. What exactly it is necessary to correct in scripts not to do much harm? Thanks.

also looking on how to add upnp browser.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #530

also looking on how to add upnp browser.

Hammurabi presents a hack 'n slash adventure in replacing panels

1. Right click splitter > Add Panel > %your_panel% (e.g UPNP Browser)

Now your panel should replace the whole splitter

2. Right click till you get the splitter menu again > Splitter Settings

You should see %your_panel% there, click it > Select Force Layout

3. Pick a existing panel you want to replace, e.g -> SPE, -> AL.

Rename it. Call %your_panel% it's previous name.

4. Click Apply

It may not be pretty but it works

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #531
My spectrum visualizations (i.e. bars going up and down and/or left to right) flicker rapidly after a while during playback... They continue to flicker until I click on the visualization. I am synched to scanline, and I use full (new) FFT modes on all three. This is a random bug, and I do not know how to replicate it. Windows Vista SP1 32-Bit, with latest foobar and foobar components.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #532
i am having some problem with the new version

seems like i am missing some image as i highlighted in the red box

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #533

have you installed the new images/kameleon folder too ??? (EDIT: it seems yes because i see the Wikipedia button ... )

and have you the last version of Panel Stack Splitter ? (http://foo2k.chottu.net/)

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #534

have you installed the new images/kameleon folder too ??? (EDIT: it seems yes because i see the Wikipedia button ... )

and have you the last version of Panel Stack Splitter ? (http://foo2k.chottu.net/)

Falstaff i got the same problem , and i got everything . Thank you

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #535

yup..i am using the latest version of the panel stack

still no luck for me

maybe i will try reinstalling the whole thing

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #536
I'd like to say I really love Kameleon.  This is the first one I've tried and your instructions were clear and easily understood, I had no problems getting it all up and running.  That's not to say I won't run into problems along the way    but for now I'm loving it!

Thanks Falstaff!

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #537

still no luck for me

Let Me Know Squall To See If Reinstalling It Solved The Problem , Maybe Ill Try It Me Self . THANK YOU...

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #538

still no luck for me

Let Me Know Squall To See If Reinstalling It Solved The Problem , Maybe Ill Try It Me Self . THANK YOU...

it does work

after i reinstall the whole foobar

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #539
First of all my heartly thanks for giving the most fancy looking player i have ever seen.

secondly , all my music files are embedded with cover art. is these a way so that Kameleon will show embedded covert art as default ?

thanks

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #540
I have few suggestions (not requests!) which could make this config even better. I've been using foobar for quite a while now (still have old installation with Scaled 0.7) and this is the best config I've seen so far.

1.Replace playlist switcher with library tree. IMHO library tree offers much more than playlist switcher. I've done this on my config and I'm very satisfied with the result
2.It would be great if Biography view could be implemented in left panel. I'm aware this component is new and it might need some improvements.
3.IMHO overlay on artist pictures makes them look artificial, and they would be better without it.
4.Maybe some kind of large cover HTPC view would be nice

That's it  Just some suggestions to think about if this config is going to be improved.

Cheers

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #541
Hello. I have noticed that when I play music, the player changes the files. I don’t know if it’s because of this skin or foobar in general. Does it update a play count tag or something? I need the integrity of the files intact after they are played.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #542
I dunno if this is how it's supposed to be but, whatever settings I make to the config, like removing the right side album covers list or enabling the scrollbar, its all removed upon closing and then reopening foobar. There a fix or an option for this?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #544
Hi Falstaff,
Could You add Biography view in the new version kameleon?
great config..really.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #545
I'm very happy to see that the alphabetical listing (letters at the bottom) also now show Japanese characters. Well done Brett! Now I can use that part of the config ^^
Thanks again for the hard work.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #546
Squall THANK YOU . It Did Work ,Now It Looks Nice Very Nice InDeed . THANKS...

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #547
Hammurabi presents a hack 'n slash adventure in replacing panels...

Here is a pic with UPnP Brower and Biography view. Just replace a panel you don't use.

Also, thx for all the hard work, Br3tt