Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Adobe Flash and Media Encoder CS6 MP3 encoders (Read 729 times) previous topic - next topic

Adobe Flash and Media Encoder CS6 MP3 encoders

Hello. I really love MP3's those encoded by Adobe Flash CS6, and MP3's those encoded by Adobe Media Encoder CS6 are also can be very good at some bitrates (unavailable with Flash), so what are the MP3 encoders those are used in Adobe Flash CS6 and Adobe Media Encoder CS6?

Re: Adobe Flash and Media Encoder CS6 MP3 encoders

Reply #1
i would really love to investigate this but i have no CS6 with me.
may check back later, see what's up.

Reply #2
@Lampion I've uploaded an example 16kbps file by Adobe Flash CS6, maybe this helps. Credit: Frontier by nosoapradio.us

(I removed the link from here as a moderator said I must do that.)

Reply #4
mp3guessenc says "Maybe this file is encoded by FhG (ACM or producer pro)"
It would make sense, as Adobe had, AFAIK, licenced their encoder.
TAPE LOADING ERROR

Reply #5
@itisljar Thank you but I want to try this myself and I could not find compiled version of mp3guessenc, how can I get the compiled version of mp3guessenc?

Reply #7
Yes, for Windows. I was downloaded this but (maybe I'm a dumb) did not notice the win32 folder, thank you very much!