Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CDex (Read 9790 times) previous topic - next topic

CDex

I started a CDex ripping guide,
http://doc.hydrogenaudio.org/wikis/hydrogenaudio/CDex

It looks good, has a nice layout & I made the formating easy as hell to understand so that who ever decides to contribute can understand what is what, where to insert text, etc..

CDex

Reply #1
A suggestion even though theres other guides for EAC & CDex being these are probably
2 of the most popular rippers used how about a combo guide, since I see you cross
reference EAC terminology already.. Maybe giving the noobz a 1.2.3 setup of HQ ripping
with 2 of the best rippers.

Although might be more work than originally anticipated but just a thought since haven't
seen such a thing yet.

Anyway,

Best Regards...

CDex

Reply #2
A suggestion even though theres other guides for EAC & CDex being these are probably
2 of the most popular rippers used how about a combo guide, since I see you cross
reference EAC terminology already.. Maybe giving the noobz a 1.2.3 setup of HQ ripping
with 2 of the best rippers.

Although might be more work than originally anticipated but just a thought since haven't
seen such a thing yet.

Anyway,

Best Regards...
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=247137"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

There already is a EAC guide at the HA wiki created by someone else.

CDex

Reply #3
I'm getting a "bad gateway error".
Alguém pare o mundo que eu quero descer!!

CDex

Reply #5
Has development of CDEX stopped?

CDex

Reply #6
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

one would guess so. He could at least update LAME to 3.96.1....I still comes with LAME 3.92  However, I switched long time ago to [a href="http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/]EAC[/url]...I suggest you to do the same
--alt-presets are there for a reason! These other switches DO NOT work better than it, trust me on this.
LAME + Joint Stereo doesn't destroy 'Stereo'

CDex

Reply #7
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

one would guess so. He could at least update LAME to 3.96.1....I still comes with LAME 3.92  However, I switched long time ago to [a href="http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/]EAC[/url]...I suggest you to do the same
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=261201"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

CDex is open-source so development will never really stop.

CDex

Reply #8
CDex is open-source so development will never really stop.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=262597"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yeah, that's the idea...it just seems that no one is really interested ATM to develop it any further (and share it)...
--alt-presets are there for a reason! These other switches DO NOT work better than it, trust me on this.
LAME + Joint Stereo doesn't destroy 'Stereo'

CDex

Reply #9
It's a really good program, but there is not written very much in the wiki.

CDex

Reply #10
It's a really good program, but there is not written very much in the wiki.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=267624"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Once I’m finished with my PlexTools guide I will give creating a decent CDex guide a go. Problem is very few people are willing to help.

CDex

Reply #11
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=252535"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Im not sure. It looks like it but if you look in their forums discussion makes me think otherwise. I wish dev would cont as it could be a nice OS alt to EAC which is not in active dev and as far as I can tell Andre isnt doing much with (and wont release the code)