Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: BonkEnc v1.0 RC 1 Released (Read 25940 times) previous topic - next topic

BonkEnc v1.0 RC 1 Released

Reply #25
I use Windows XP x64 and it did not display any message installer completed fine and program runs fin but it just does not detect that there is a cd in the drive 
Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing here, BonkEnc will not automatically add CD tracks to the job list at startup. You have to click the "Add audio CD contents" icon in order to do that (and you might have to select the correct drive there of course).

Does BonkEnc detect your CD drives at all? I.e. does it display the "Add audio CD contents" icon and the "File->Add...->Audio CD contents" menu item?

BonkEnc v1.0 RC 1 Released

Reply #26
Lol, damn that was a stupid error i made there, i just assumed it would show a list of the files on the cd like EAC does, but now i got it working, thanks for the help ;-)

Now its time to start playing around with the program