Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dynamic_range_1.1.1 and v2.0 (Read 1023 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_dynamic_range_1.1.1 and v2.0

First post here - hope this is the right spot.

I just installed foobar2000 2.0 and tried to install the foo_dynamic_range_1.1.1 component and I'm getting the following message:

"Could not load component "foo_dynamic_range_1.1.1.zip": This component was built for a different processor architecture."

Perhaps this component was never officially supported, but I've found it very useful.  Anyone know which versions would still work with it?

Any thoughts or info would be much appreciated.

Re: foo_dynamic_range_1.1.1 and v2.0

Reply #1
Component does work with 32-bit version of foobar2000 v2.

Reply #2
thanks!  I'll give that a try - I'm guessing its best not to try running both versions on the same machine?

Reply #3
So, for what its worth, I uninstalled the 64-bit version and installed v2.0, 32-bit and all seems to work fine.  Thanks for the help.

Are there any advantages to the 64-bit version?