Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Unrecoverable playback error: The object invoked (0x80010108) (Read 2289 times) previous topic - next topic

Unrecoverable playback error: The object invoked (0x80010108)

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread (I checked as best I could before posting), but I'm receiving this error:

Unrecoverable playback error: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients.  (0x80010108)

I have no idea what it means, or why it's happened.
I haven't changed anything to my computer since I last used it: I think the only issue has been the wifi being down for 3-4 days.

Does anybody know how to fix it? I disabled all DSPs, and even reset Foobar2k (rip 37 playlists), but nothing works.
Also completely uninstalled and reinstalled Foobar.

Halp!

-Starbucks

Reply #1
I am also experiencing this issue and I can now not listen to music. I was listening to music and then when it went to the next song in my playlist it just stopped and I got this error.

I'd appreciate any help as I do not want to use any other media player. I Love F2K <3

Reply #2
I restarted my pc and it fixed everything so nvm my issue.
Would not let me edit my previous post so sorry for the double post.