Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WSH Panel Mod script discussion/help (Read 1375990 times) previous topic - next topic

WSH Panel Mod script discussion/help

Reply #1450
WSH CoverFlow v1 beta 10 : http://pastebin.com/5wKb799f

What's New in beta 10:
- transition effect enhanced
- bugs fixed (transition, reflection, behaviour, ...)
- new FLAT MODE added
- Settings Menu enhanced
- tweaks

Reply #1451
WSH CoverFlow v1 beta 11 (latest beta before final) : http://pastebin.com/rfe2B6K4

What's New in beta 11:
- keep aspect ratio added (can be disabled in Properties)
- Properties reordered, users can modify those than begin with *USER_xxx ... other ones SYSTEM_xxx are to not change!
- new properties to change default images by custom ones (for stream, nocover and loading)
- tweaks

Reply #1453
WSH CoverFlow v1.0.0 final :

Thanks for this nice script. Is it possible to take the whole music library as source, instead of the playlist?

Reply #1454
WSH CoverFlow v1.0.0 final :

Thanks for this nice script. Is it possible to take the whole music library as source, instead of the playlist?

no. but just create an autoplaylist of your library (query like that: %path% PRESENT), and lock it in the coverflow, so, you'll be able to browse your full library with this panel  regardless of the playlist activated

Reply #1456
WSH Playlist Viewer v2 beta 2 : http://pastebin.com/u/Br3tt

first "true" beta of this jscript for WSH Panel Mod component (v1.5.2)

Don't remember the state of "Show scrollbar". Hiding the scrollbar does not work after restart.

Reply #1458
WSH Playlist Viewer v2 beta 3 : http://pastebin.com/u/Br3tt

What's new in beta3:
- aspect ratio on covers (can be disabled in properties)
- playcount info added
- drag an item in the playslit to reorder it manually
- optimization around the display of the rating
- bugs fixing
- tweaks

video: http://youtu.be/gse_017s2hk

Reply #1459
i found a new for me callback in documentation "on_tooltip_custom_paint(gr)", but i dont understand when it calls. in preprocessor tooltip set as "custom-paint-no-background". could anybody explain how it works and what i can get?

Reply #1460
I'm very new to WSH Mod, and have never really programmed before (but I can read code and learn and try and draw conclusions).

I just want a plugin for the DUI which allows me to view a slideshow of Artist pictures stored on the computer, under H:\Music\%Artist%\01.jpg, 02.jpg, 03.jpg  - etc.
I think WSH panel mod would be able to help me with this but I might be in way over my head. I've had a look at the few samples and LoadImageASync would be great except that the path is absolute and not relative (I have no idea how to tell it how to look at the relative artist that is playing's folder). Before I go too deep into this, is something like what I want possible?

Reply #1461
@NoiseAround

it's looks very possible to do 

You can try to mod my WSH Coverflow script to browse "%artist% image folder" instead of the content of the current playlist... should not be too difficult if the path pattern for artist images has to be always the same e.g. H:\Music\%artist%\

i'll try to give it a try when possible.

Reply #1463
anybody knows something about my question?

Reply #1464
(my 1st post on HA, but using foo since 09.4.3.1)

I really love all this amazing WSH stuff, it's ... euhm making foobar even more IFF foo, bar, foo.

Marc, i noticed the autoplaylist script in your samples has a 255 character limit. Any chance this can be expanded? Or could you warn users by doing a stringlength check? It did cost me at least two cups of coffee to restore my playlists.

Falstaff, your coverflow is almost too sweet, maybe some artistflow would make the sugarlevels rise even more... (subtle hinting) 

Reply #1465
sorry but 255 characters is the limit of the inputbox i use. i don't know how else to get user input into a script.

an ugly workaround would to be to edit the data file in a text editor. close foobar2000 and then browse to your foobar2000 profile folder and then open the file named autoplaylists in the wsh_settings folder. if you already have some autoplaylists you'll see it takes this format...

Code: [Select]
name¬query¬sort pattern

if there is no sort pattern, it will look like this

name¬query¬

just make sure each query is on it's own line.

Reply #1466
sorry but 255 characters is the limit of the inputbox i use. i don't know how else to get user input into a script...
an ugly workaround...

Hehe, skipping the input box ain't that ugly, great workaround. Thx alot for the quick and solid respons.

Reply #1467
Does somebody know why popup menu always expand to the left ?? it drives me mad, it should be to the right when there is enough place to display it right, as the arrow point...

but maybe i miss something ... if not maybe a weird behaviour due to WSH panel mod?

Reply #1468
i've never seen that happen before when there is room for it. this screenshot is against the right side of my screen with just enough space...

EDIT: i downloaded your script and the console says you're using obsolete method (this changed in 1.5.0)

WSH Panel Mod: Warning: Obsolete: Please use AppendTo() method to create sub menu instead of AppendMenuItem()

Reply #1469
will try to use the new method. thank you.

EDIT: AppendTo method used for creating Popup, but popup still appears to the left

any idea or any sample that work, i can't figure out what's wrong, example below:
function sort_group_menu(x, y) {
    var idx;
    var _menu = window.CreatePopupMenu();
    var _sort = window.CreatePopupMenu();
    var _groupby = window.CreatePopupMenu();

_sort.AppendTo(_menu, MF_STRING, "Sort");
    _sort.AppendMenuItem(MF_STRING, 100, "Sort by album");
    _sort.AppendMenuItem(MF_STRING, 110, "Sort by file path");
    _sort.AppendMenuItem(MF_STRING, 120, "Sort by artist");
    _groupby.AppendTo(_menu, MF_STRING, "Group by");
    _groupby.AppendMenuItem(MF_STRING, 200, "Group by album");
    _groupby.AppendMenuItem(MF_STRING, 210, "Group by file path");
    _groupby.AppendMenuItem(MF_STRING, 220, "Group by artist");
    idx = _menu.TrackPopupMenu(x, y);
    switch(idx) {
        case 100:
            fb.RunMainMenuCommand("Edit/Sort/Sort by album");
            break;
        case 110:
            fb.RunMainMenuCommand("Edit/Sort/Sort by file path");
            break;
        case 120:
            fb.RunMainMenuCommand("Edit/Sort/Sort by artist");
            break;
        case 200:
            panel.sort_group_mode = 0;
            window.SetProperty("SYSTEM.sortgroup.mode", panel.sort_group_mode);
            var new_group_key = "%album artist%%album%%discnumber%";
            window.SetProperty("SYSTEM.group Key", new_group_key);
            tf_group_key = fb.TitleFormat(new_group_key);
            break;
        case 210:
            panel.sort_group_mode = 1;
            var new_group_key = "$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)";
            break;
        case 220:
            panel.sort_group_mode = 2;
            var new_group_key = "$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)";
            break;
    };
    _sort.Dispose();
    _groupby.Dispose();
    _menu.Dispose();
    return true;
};

thanx by advance

EDIT 2:
hmm weird, just tested on another PC (my laptop), and it's working on it! will try again on my desktop PC tomorrow...

Reply #1470
a windows theme issue??

Reply #1472
using the same theme on both machines rules that out. so.... i have no idea.

your snippet works for me ok. what about context menus in other components such as a standard playlist? i'm guessing they use the same "system" functions for making menus (i could be talking out of my backside - i have no idea about "proper" windows programming  )

Reply #1474
@Dennis68

Thanx a bunch, that has fixed the problem, i'd to chose Left-Handed instead of Right :S