Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Porcupine Tree - Deadwing DVD-A causing problems (Read 3402 times) previous topic - next topic

Porcupine Tree - Deadwing DVD-A causing problems

I recently purchased a DVD-Audio of Porcupine Tree's Deadwing album. When I try to play in PowerDVD Deluxe V7.3, it will only play DVD-Video, after it says "Waiting to update CPPM key".
I have a DVD-Audio of their In Absentia album, their Stupid Dream album, and The Beatles' LOVE, and they all work fine after the initial "Waiting to update CPPM key".

Anyone else have this problem? How can it be fixed? I tried playing idividual .aob files from the disc and it wouldn't work.
It doesn't even let me choose the DVD-Audio layer from the audio menu, and says DVD-Video in the bottom right hand corner by the timer, for those familiar with PowerDVD.

Thanks