Converts between different audio CUE sheet styles. This includes the audio data which means it can split, join, add silence to fill gaps, or remove gaps where necessary. WAV, FLAC, and WavPack are supported for input and output. Output can be optionally offset to compensate for burner write offset. See the ReadMe.txt file included with the binary for help with the options.
1.9.1 (2007-Sep-19):Download: Binary, Source (incl. FLACDotNet and WavPackDotNet)
* Added: Configurable WavPack compression mode and extra mode.
* Added: Option to preprocess CUE sheets with filename corrector during normal
and batch mode.
* Settings and Filename Corrector windows are now centered inside main window
* Updated FLAC library to 1.2.1 and cleaned up callback code.
* Added: Batch mode.
* Added: Option to generate output path based on a custom format string.
* Added: Tool to correct the filenames within CUE sheets based on the audio
files present in the same folder.
* Added: Option to preserve HTOA when outputting gaps appended CUE sheets.
* Added: Advanced settings window. Write offset has been moved here, and the
FLAC settings can be changed here without having to manually edit the
* Compiled with platform target = x86. Allows FLAC and WavPack DLLs to be
loaded in 64-bit Windows but requires the x86 version of the .NET
* Added: Option to offset the output audio.
* Fixed: Error when stopping with FLAC/WavPack output.
* Now accepts files that don't end on a CD frame boundary, shows warning.
* Updated FLAC library to 1.2.0, uses set_compression_level, and changed
padding to 8k.
* Updated FLAC library to 1.1.4.
* Updated WavPack library to 4.41.
* Added: WavPack support, both read and write.
* Added: Option to output FLAC files.
* Fixed: "Index length cannot be 0" error.
* Fixed: Couldn't handle CUE sheets with data tracks.
* It's now possible to stop/cancel when writing audio files.
* Fixed: FLAC files weren't being closed completely.
* Fixed: Possible problem opening FLAC files with strange characters in the
* Optimized FLAC sample copy loop.
* Added: Support for reading audio from FLAC files.
* Fixed: Small range of extended ASCII characters were being changed for
* Fixed: Extended ASCII characters weren't working properly.
* Rejects CUE sheets with POSTGAP command.
* Added: Hidden option to write PREGAP instead of INDEX 00 for the first
track of a single file CUE sheet (only when the "Create CUE sheet only"
option is used).
* Added: Converts the WAV files as well by splitting, joining, adding silence
to fill gaps, or removing gaps where necessary.
* Added: Option to place the output file(s) in a new subdirectory.
* Added: Conversion to the other 3 CUE sheet styles.
* Added: Generates audio filenames inside the CUE sheets from the TITLE and
PERFORMER information based on user-specifiable patterns and settings.
* ReplayGain information is now removed since it doesn't translate between
all the CUE sheet styles.
* Fixes a bug with writing timestamps over an hour.
* Option to generate output filename by appending something to the input
* Single WAV filename in the output CUE sheet can be customized.
* Uses the directory information inside the CUE if it can't find the audio
file in the same directory as the CUE.
* Able to read the length of FLAC files.
* First release.
IMPORTANT: .NET Framework 2.0 (x86) required. If you get a "could not load file or assembly" error message for FLACDotNet or WavPackDotNet, make sure the Visual C++ 2005 SP1 runtime files (x86) are installed.