Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar changing it size of its window. (Read 175 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar changing it size of its window.

Seems there is some bug, with FooBar, and the size of the program changes. Because I changed windows resolution and "scale".

I use FooBar to stream, and I do capture windows, so I want my FooBar to stay at the same size always.
I streamed and after my stream, changed resolution & scale, and closed Foobar, (not sure in what order).
But next time I opened up FooBar the size of the window was twice as large.
And there is no way to get it back to the exact same size, so I have to redo OBS captures, and change filter settings.
Long story short... Hope someone looks into this, so even if I fix my layout, would be nice if the fooBar window does not change it size, just because windows 10 resolution and scale changed temporarily. (it did not change back when I turned down the scale)

the smallest Scale one can have is 100%.
So lets say I had foobar active, had scale at 100%,
changed scale to 125% then close foobar.
And next time I opened up foobar when my setting is at 100%, it only remember the "size" of when I closed the program.
And that would be a Foobar at 25% extra size.

I stream in 1920x1080 so I have my main monitor on that size when I stream.
And offstream I change my desktop to 3440x1440 and 125% Scale ( https://prnt.sc/130ubjv )

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021