Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 870760 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #775
nice!I;m ENJOYING it!

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #776
Hi,

i dunno if this has been already reported, but i do : v0.3.3

if no lyrics found and if in panel prefs scroll is enabled for unsynced lyrics, the fallback text displayed scroll up one pixel up every 1 or 2 seconds, it seems that the panel try to scroll the fallback text, it shouldn't

so, fix required please, thanx by advance, keep up the good work!

EDIT: my bad, i was abused by a track with a lyrics file that looks like the fallback text, no problem with fallback text at all. Sorry.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #777
Version 0.3.4 uploaded. You can update through foobar's update feature.

This is mostly just a maintenance update - minor bug and crash fixes.

Changelog
- Crash fix when searching the associations.
- Fixed pure virtual function call when closing fb2k having removed the panel from the layout.
- Returned the behaviour regarding the associations back to how it was, i.e. it will always try to find a synced lyric. (I will do something more to rectify this, but later).
- Fixed the "wrong ext" popup (please confirm).
- Other crash fixes.

@wojtek:
That behaviour was not intended and was responsbile for some crashes.

@Lapis Lazuli:
Sorry about the delay, it's basically ready, I just need to motivate myself to finish it off!

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #778
Thanks, this is a good plugin.
But file association is use %artist% and %title% to associate music.
So each music which without %artist% and %title% will be associate to a same file.
Then even I searched lyrics, it still shows "No Lyrics Found" or the same association file (when people use other parameters in artist or title without "[]").
I think maybe you can add %filename% to associate music.
How do you think?

- Returned the behaviour regarding the associations back to how it was, i.e. it will always try to find a synced lyric. (I will do something more to rectify this, but later).
Is this change about what I said?
I can't understand it well.
Sorry.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #779
I just wanted to say thanks for developing such a plugin. I was fan of uie_lyrics 2, and now thanks to you and the testers it revived and works flawlessly!

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #780
Some issue with lyrics identification.
"Prefer synced" is choosed. Have following files in local directory:
Code: [Select]
Black Sabbath - Changes.lrc
Black Sabbath - Paranoid.lrc
Black Sabbath - Tomorrow's Dream.lrc

When playing "Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath" (title is the same as artist) 'Black Sabbath - Changes.lrc' is being displayed in Lyrics Show panel. After deleting 'Black Sabbath - Changes.lrc' 'Black Sabbath - Paranoid.lrc' is being displayed and so on.

The issue is still present in 0.3.4.
Magically yours
Raistlin

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #781
Thanks for the update, vern

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #783
I want to say 10x 4 this nice plug, but there r still strange behaviours about.

Thus, I prefer synced lyrics,and thats my setup in 'Preferences' /Lyric Searching:
in a first rows r 'Local File search/Online DB:Timestamped 1,2,3,.,,and after them goes the others lyric's engines.
[Search for this type of lyric: Prefer synced]
Also, under SYRIC SAVING tab 'eNABLE AUTOMATIC SAVE' and 'ONLY SAVE SYNCED LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY' r checked.
Save Method: Save to directory same as file

..thats my setup in f2k.

So, there is a problem:
When there is no synched found lyrics..the others non-synched engines find lyrics, but..when I try to edit them i.e. to make lyrics synched manualy..instead in Lyrics reproduction panel,I see [TIMES] in front of the each lines of song (stanzas).

here is how it looks like:

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #784
@matif:
Do you have music without artist and title fields? When you say "file association" do you mean the local file search or the associations search? - they are separate things (in the changelog I was refering to the latter). You can use the associations search to link lyrics with an unrecognised filename (Preferences->Associations search properties->Find Local Lyrics).

@GCRaistlin:
Thanks for reminding me

@culinko:
Thanks for reports, I'm looking into it. This didn't happen in 0.3.3 did it?

@xtrinity:
There has to be a minimum number of timestamps within a lyric for it to be displayed as timestamped - I think it's 7. Try adding some more and see what happens.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #785
Is it possible for l_s3 to support glow text?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #787
I want to say 10x 4 this nice plug, but there r still strange behaviours about.

Thus, I prefer synced lyrics,and thats my setup in 'Preferences' /Lyric Searching:
in a first rows r 'Local File search/Online DB:Timestamped 1,2,3,.,,and after them goes the others lyric's engines.
[Search for this type of lyric: Prefer synced]
Also, under SYRIC SAVING tab 'eNABLE AUTOMATIC SAVE' and 'ONLY SAVE SYNCED LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY' r checked.
Save Method: Save to directory same as file

..thats my setup in f2k.

So, there is a problem:
When there is no synched found lyrics..the others non-synched engines find lyrics, but..when I try to edit them i.e. to make lyrics synched manualy..instead in Lyrics reproduction panel,I see [TIMES] in front of the each lines of song (stanzas).

here is how it looks like:

Open the file location by right clicking it and make sure the lyrics is saved in .lrc instead of .txt. You are seeing this most probably because the file is saved in .txt for unsynced lyrics.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #788
@xtrinity:
There has to be a minimum number of timestamps within a lyric for it to be displayed as timestamped - I think it's 7. Try adding some more and see what happens.

I dont know how to add some more Timestamped engines, beside these resides in a f2k?
I had tried everything, but there is no chance to achieve the goal
Here is a pic. of my preset:
[a href="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/preferencesc.jpg/" target="_blank"]
I love so much this plugin, [and in regard of iTunes lyrics engines], its like a heaven and hell!
Mr.Vern, your lyrics plugin f2k is a high notch!
..but, there is still some strange behaviours..

4 xample, here is the process:
1st) Ive tried to find some synched lyrics 4 a THE JIMI HENDRIXD EXPERIENCE/AXIS: BOLD AS LOVE album.
Ive used the same preset as displayed above.

Here is how it goes:

The first 7 Timestamped lyrics goes Ok.

But, when Ive reached the next one called [You Got Me Floatin']..the lyrics engines does not a job..i.e. instead of the Stamped lyrics, f2k displays a non-synched lyrics,as u can see in a pic. below:

So, my questions will b, ..how to manually edit non-synched lyrics (in a 'Lyric Editor)..2 obtain a synched lyrics?

When I try that..what I obtain is the next:

Ive tried every setup presets in a Preferences/Lyric Searching/Lyric Saving/Advenced..but the result is the same.

..and here is the Lyrics Editor in manually synched action:

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #789
Can you show me a screenshot of the lyric editor?

Edit:
As I said in my first reply, there has to be more than 7 timestamps within a lyric for it to be recognised. So there must be 7 lines where you've clicked "synchronise selected line"

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #790
Can you show me a screenshot of the lyric editor?

Edit:
As I said in my first reply, there has to be more than 7 timestamps within a lyric for it to be recognised. So there must be 7 lines where you've clicked "synchronise selected line"

I know how to add some more Timestamps lyrics angines, but I dont know the URL adresses of thes web sites.
Please, can u hint me?

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #791
You've clearly misunderstood what I'm saying.

When I say timestamp I mean one of these: [00:01.53]Some Lyric Line.....

To display the synchronised lyric lines there must be more than 7 lines within the lyric which have these timestamps ([xx:xx.xx]).

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #792
You've clearly misunderstood what I'm saying.

When I say timstamp I mean one of these: [00:01.53]Some Lyric Line.....

To display the synchronised lyric lines there must be more than 7 lines within the lyric which have these timstamps ([xx:xx.xx]).

So wierd, I must 2 say!

Everything goes like a charm, after 7th filled timestamp!

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #793
Hello. I've just tested the new Lyrics Show and it is OK (finally!). However, I've got a problem with lyrics show panel 3. It doesn't download lyrics automaticly when it's closed.
I'm using Xch4nge config so it has its own lyrics viewer and Lyrics Show Panel is used only for downloading lyrics.
When I open Lyrics Show Panel 3 it works property but I don't want to see this shit when I listen to music.
Any way to fix that? I hope there is because it's the last annoying thing in my beautiful foo...

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #794
Calling my plugin "s**t" is hardly the best way to get me to help you.
Anyway, what you're trying to do won't work - this version of the plugin saves lyrics at the end of track playback, rather than as soon as the lyric is found. You can configure the lyrics3 panel to look almost exactly the same as what you already have via the various options present in right click -> panel preferences, so my suggestion is just to use this plugin in your layout. Obviously you won't be able to use the glass effect, but whatever.

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #795
Calling my plugin "s**t" is hardly the best way to get me to help you.
Anyway, what you're trying to do won't work - this version of the plugin saves lyrics at the end of track playback, rather than as soon as the lyric is found. You can configure the lyrics3 panel to look almost exactly the same as what you already have via the various options present in right click -> panel preferences, so my suggestion is just to use this plugin in your layout. Obviously you won't be able to use the glass effect, but whatever.

some people are unbelievable! i would have ignored him completly, you seem to be a very altruistic guy 

so.. i just wanna leave a little thank you here! i appreciate your effort and work and the fast support here! That's not to be taken for granted!

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #796
Sorry man, come down, I didn't want to humble you. I notted that after problems with saving lyrics and downloading lyrics with timestamps your program finally works fine.
I'm upset because after all year waiting for a miracle it seems that I can't use it!
And with words "this shit" I mean basic appearance of every foobar panel which isn't too pretty.
OK, that's all. I appreciate your help

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #797
The Vern, my primary use scenario works as it did before with the latest version of this component, so thanks very much for that.

I'm looking for an easier way to quickly switch between displaying any synced and unsynced lyrics for a playing song, so I either need help or I have a feature suggestion for you to add to your already-full plate for this component.

If I have both synced and unsynced lyrics saved to a tag for a given song, and if I want to switch which of these lyrics is currently displayed, I currently need to go into preferences, change the search preference, conduct a search, and then see the preferred lyrics displayed.  While this does indeed work, ideally I'd like an easier way to toggle the display between any synced and unsynced lyric already saved in a the song's tag.  The context menu item of "Choose lyrics..." looks like the right spot to quickly switch what is displayed, but this context menu item currently only provides for loading a lyrics file.  It would be great of there was a way in a context menu item to quickly toggle the display between any synced and unsynced lyrics tags already saved in a song file.  To keep your efforts as simple a possible, I'm fine if this feature does not bother to actually check if either such tag field exists for the context menu options, meaning it just displays a blank lyric screen if what is selected is not actually present in the song's tag.

If this isn't clear, I'd be glad to clarify, and if this is too low a priority to bother with, that's OK too.  Thanks for all youir efforts on your fine-looking and performing component!

foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #799
I don't know if it's a problem from Lyrics Wikia, but it gives me "Load Failed" when I try to load lyrics from here... other sites works well.

Edit: no, now it works, it was a temporary problem