Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 870583 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1725
Thanks for the suggestion, I did not have much with luck with ESLyric, seems you have to play the song to have to get it searching?

However there is a simple tweak in LyricsShow3 to save unsynced lyrics to lyrics.  Preferences/Tools/LyricShow 3/Lyric Saving/Save Method:  Save to Tag, then set the Synced lyric tag to:  LYRICS and set he Unsynced lyric tag to LYRICS.

That method saves the all the found lyrics to the LYRICS tag!

Reply #1726
Hello again! The plugin is still working really great, but I found a small bug today. One of the illegal characters (the backslash "\") is not correctly changed into the underscore sign as the other illegal characters are. Instead it behaves windows-like and creates a directory from the part before the backslash sign and the lyric file from the part after the backslash sign. It happened to me today on the song "40 Years Back\Come" from Röyksopp. Thanks a lot for the fix, much appreciated!

Reply #1727
Sorry for double posting, but I was dealing with a similar issue in Mp3Tag and I was told on the forums that the backslash is not an invalid character. I realize that someone can tag their music to make the advantage ouf of the backslashes, so I guess this would either have to be configurable or a won'tfix. So I'm just gonna use "$replace([%artist% - ]%title%,\,_)" instead of "[%artist% - ]%title%" for now.

Reply #1728
Hello dear the Vern, I signed only to report this bugs I've found on foo_uie_lyrics3 not sure if already been reported in previous 69 pages of thread. First thank you for all your work, then:

1) I noticed that even if I put the preference to display "only non-synced lyrics" and I uncheck "Enable scroll" option the lyrics will keep scrolling slowly no matter what and on non-synced ones the lyrics will be displayed already at the ending lines and mouse scrolling won't work on the lyrics anymore to scroll up/down.

Again if I check again "enable scroll" that is described to apply only to synced lyrics, now the mouse scroll will work on non-synced but after you scroll just once, the lyrics will start to auto moving slowly every 2 seconds while it should remain stationary. Maybe I'm doing something wrong (it may depend from the fact that I'm using the plugin on web-radios tracks?).

2) The panel preferences window is displayed wrong and the content is cut. It will be impossible to select and view properly some settings, is not possible to resize the window and drag it by the corners with the cursor in any way, specifically the sections not displayed are bottom and right side, for this I will attach a screenshot.

Foobar2000 v1.3.14

I wish you good work.  :))

Reply #1729
Is it possible to display always the artist and the title in the lyrics show panel? Actually in some cases it works (because the lyrics author added artist and title info into the lyrics themselves), but in most cases it doesn't. This happens also if the lyrics code contains correct [ar: ...], [ti: ...] tags.

Reply #1730
Hi everyone.

This works really great for me, but there's one tidbit which I'm wondering if it could be changed. Every time it saves the lyrics to the tag, it always starts with the name of the artist and the song title. In the past I would simply get the lyrics themselves inserted in the tag.

Is there anyway to change this?

Thanks a lot!

Reply #1731
Please add support for foobar2000 android app also.

Reply #1732
Hi everyone.

This works really great for me, but there's one tidbit which I'm wondering if it could be changed. Every time it saves the lyrics to the tag, it always starts with the name of the artist and the song title. In the past I would simply get the lyrics themselves inserted in the tag.

Is there anyway to change this?

Thanks a lot!
Add tag searching on top at Preferences > Lyrics show 3 > Lyric Searching

Reply #1733
Hi,

I just installed the creators update for Windows 10 and I noticed a potential bug.
When the lyrics tab scrolls to the next line with synced lyrics, there is a rater high CPU spike, up to 10x the normal foobar CPU usage. The scrolling is not fluid anymore and stutters.
I also noticed that it happens only while the scrolling is active and that the slower you set the scroll speed to, the higher the CPU usage becomes.
I have no idea what is causing this problem, I tried to reinstall foobar but nothing changes. I have also updated to the lasted version of the plugin.
I hope you can look into this issue, you can find a video showcasing this behavior at the following link: https://youtu.be/yXWg9-s04n8

Reply #1734
Hey,

would it be possible to add "genius.com" to the database? This site has a huge database even for "non-mainstream" musicians. Lyrics would be unsynced but it's better than nothing. ;)

Greetings

Reply #1735
Is this plugin still in development?

I try some mainstream songs without success.

Do the dll need network connection or is it enough to allow foobar?

Reply #1736
I try some mainstream songs without success.
Works fine. What sources do you use? Timestamped 3 and lyrics.wikia.com should cover majority of popular music.

Reply #1737
The last update for this component was over a year ago but I am wondering if there are any plans or any possibility of an app for Android which shows lyrics I have saved locally on the phone (from foo_ui3_lyrics downloading combined with my fixing of offsets). The only lrc players I have found are for streaming lyrics or untimed lyrics downloading, not to mention a majority of my songs aren't in their database(s). One by the comp. creator would be great but any that do the job would be nice.

Reply #1738
Holy shit Im so frustrated at this plugin. It shows totally random lyrics for instrumental songs, displays synced lyrics of remixes (which of course are timed differently), and sometimes a song by an artist who has not a single character in common but the song name is the same...

Reply #1739
Holy shit Im so frustrated at this plugin. It shows totally random lyrics for instrumental songs, displays synced lyrics of remixes (which of course are timed differently), and sometimes a song by an artist who has not a single character in common but the song name is the same...
Must load lyrics! At all costs!

Reply #1740
Hi everyone,

I have the feeling that the developer isn't supporting the plugin anymore, but maybe someone else can help me.

When I listen to streaming radio, the Artist is not specified in the respective field, but the Artist + Song Title as a whole in the Title field; "The Cure - A Forest" and thus the plugin doesn't find the lyrics.
Does someone know of any way I can feed the plugin the Artist and Song Title in the fields it needs?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply #1741
Hi everyone,

I have the feeling that the developer isn't supporting the plugin anymore, but maybe someone else can help me.

When I listen to streaming radio, the Artist is not specified in the respective field, but the Artist + Song Title as a whole in the Title field; "The Cure - A Forest" and thus the plugin doesn't find the lyrics.
Does someone know of any way I can feed the plugin the Artist and Song Title in the fields it needs?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ok, I researched and dove into title formatting, which works in the Lyric Show 3 fields. Here's what I came up with:

I test if there's a "-" in the title, which the station puts inbetween the artist - songtitle in the %title% filed. When it contains the "-", I extract everything before it and return it, for the Artist parameter box. If not, I just return %artist%. Same principle for the Title config box, but then everything after "-".

So:
- Artist :
Code: [Select]
$ifgreater($strstr(%title%,-),0,$trim($left(%title%,$sub($strchr(%title%,-),1))),%artist%)
- Title :
$ifgreater($strstr(%title%,-),0,$trim($right(%title%,$sub($len(%title%),$strchr(%title%,-)))),%title%)

I know it's not perfect for titles of songs containing a "-", but I cannot think of another way and accept those rare (?) cases.

And, for the Notification Area Tooltip (Preferences / Display / Default User Interface / Notification Area Tooltip), I have:

$ifgreater($strstr(%title%,-),0,$trim($left(%title%,$sub($strchr(%title%,-),1))) - $trim($right(%title%,$sub($len(%title%),$strchr(%title%,-)))),%artist% - %title%)

Hope it's also helpful to someone else.

Cheers.

Reply #1742
For LPs which are title formatted as for example 'A1 - %title%' (ie face A track 1), Lyric Show 3 can't always find the lyrics.

In order to find the lyrics more efficiently, whitout the 'A1' 'A2' 'A3' etc..., just taking the title, I made this in preferences/Tools/Lyric Show 3 - Search Parameters - Title :
$if(%title% HAS  - ,$replace(%title%,A1 - ,,A2 - ,,A3 - ,,A4 - ,,A5 - ,,A6 - ,,A7 - ,,A8 - ,,A9 - ,,A10 - ,,B1 - ,,B2 - ,,B3 - ,,B4 - ,,B5 - ,,B6 - ,,B7 - ,,B8 - ,,B9,,B10 - ,)$trim)

That string just replaces in every %title% the occurences 'A1 - ' by nothing, and so on, so that Show Lyrics just looks for the simple title.
And all titles without these occurences are untouched, which is pretty handy for me, between my CD and vinyl collection ;)

Reply #1743
Does the plugin upload the lyric or do I have to upload the song lyric in some database? And which database is it?

Reply #1744
Hi, there are some songs unable to found their lyrics, how could I add my own sources on this plugin?

BR

Reply #1746
how to install 2 versions of the plugin at the same time? I want to insert panels with different settings

Reply #1747
how to install 2 versions of the plugin at the same time? I want to insert panels with different settings
You don't need two versions. You can just insert multiple panels of the same version.

Reply #1748
You don't need two versions. You can just insert multiple panels of the same version.

the task costs 2 or more panels with DIFFERENT settings, for example
1 - pulls the lyrics from the site
2 - takes the lyrics from the local directory
3 - etc

... with the option in several panels it is impossible

Reply #1749
better than musixmatch. since it comes for foobar2k. keep it up. like the component