Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1805201 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #125
all your configurations are ugly as hell.

http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net...tion/foobar.jpg
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270707"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

hi neksus. i downloaded your config, and i like it. but my foobar doesn't look like yours does. i don't know why. i exported the file and everything, but it looks different.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=222934"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270714"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I actually did laugh out loud at that.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #126
You have to hold down shift( keep shift pressed for the whole action) and right mse click on the panel seperators.... then Layout -> Tabbed Panel Stack (even though it is ticked) and left mse click.....another panel appears.
Hope you understand that!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270774"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Ok, I was able to add them to the left. No problem. But what about having multiple ones across the top of the play list?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #127
my basic one

Foobar Gallery

Reply #128
Here's mine:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #129
Here's mine:

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270803"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

nice indeed...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #130
Dear Friends, this is my foobar2000.

Lastly, special thanks to the ppls who develop this great audio player.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #131
foobar layout
most current version

and my config file thingy

config

i think i am now 100% happy with the function of my player right down to the smallest bit

well done foobar guys and component peoples

Foobar Gallery

Reply #132
foobar layout
most current version

how to add g-force in panel?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #133
@ UpNorth

Damn nice config indeed. You should upload that to the foo_ui_columns configs thread.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269490"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks 
I have planed to do it, but I need to prepare some documentation first, and also verify that everything works as intended.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269497"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Using your dynamic config since ages, I'd definitely switch to the new columns ui when your new config is available

Foobar Gallery

Reply #134
@ UpNorth

Damn nice config indeed. You should upload that to the foo_ui_columns configs thread.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269490"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks 
I have planed to do it, but I need to prepare some documentation first, and also verify that everything works as intended.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=269497"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Using your dynamic config since ages, I'd definitely switch to the new columns ui when your new config is available
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270851"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

ALSO I LOVE YOUR OLD FORMAT STRINGS:) AND NOW I AM WAITING FOR NEW ONE FOR COLUMNS UI:)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #135

Foobar Gallery

Reply #136
You have to hold down shift( keep shift pressed for the whole action) and right mse click on the panel seperators.... then Layout -> Tabbed Panel Stack (even though it is ticked) and left mse click.....another panel appears.

BIG THX
WORK GREAT NOW:) 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #137

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW U TURN ON HISTORY, SPECTRUM ANALISER OR G-FORCE IN TABBED PANEL STACK ?? WHEN I CLICK LEFT MSE I DONT SEE ANY OF THEM:(

Foobar Gallery

Reply #138
i cheated with g-froce i mad a panel for http-buffer and then renamed it to g-force then placed the  vis over the tab and turned the border off

Foobar Gallery

Reply #139
I am able to shift-click to add multiple tabbed panels vertically in the sidebar, but can't figure out how some people are adding them horizontally (side-by-side)... For example, see gob's post above [#136]. There appears to be 3 tabbed panels across the top.

Your help is appreciated!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #140
I am able to shift-click to add multiple tabbed panels vertically in the sidebar, but can't figure out how some people are adding them horizontally (side-by-side)... For example, see gob's post above [#136]. There appears to be 3 tabbed panels across the top.

Columns FAQ

Foobar Gallery

Reply #141

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270865"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

What font and size did ou use in your playlist?

Also, how do you do your ratings? Is it a tag or does it calculate based on some criteria?      I like the musical note deal. Do you have the code for your track info you could post?

Thanks!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #142

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW U TURN ON HISTORY, SPECTRUM ANALISER OR G-FORCE IN TABBED PANEL STACK ?? WHEN I CLICK LEFT MSE I DONT SEE ANY OF THEM:(
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270870"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Erm, could you please stop using all caps in all your posts? It is extremely annoying.

Thanks

Foobar Gallery

Reply #143

Ok, I was able to add them to the left. No problem. But what about having multiple ones across the top of the play list?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270800"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Go to Preferences|Display|Column UI|Other tab, then check "List all toolbars".

Foobar Gallery

Reply #144
Mine ........for this hour anyway 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #145
And without G Force
[a href="http://img101.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img101&image=sshot29ze.jpg" target="_blank"]
Does anyone know how to make the analyser tag (or visual in mine) disappear???
Iv tried everything....can do it in the side bar but not in the top.
Thx

Foobar Gallery

Reply #146

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270870"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Erm, could you please stop using all caps in all your posts? It is extremely annoying.

Thanks
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270914"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

OK i didnt know soory for this:)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #147
Mine ........for this hour anyway  

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270941"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

How did you get the GForce in as a panel? I've been trying to figure that out without success...Also, how did you get rid of the frame around it?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #148
My current setup...

[a href="http://img228.exs.cx/img228/135/foobar48px.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #149
Gaah - oops I meant to post a link, then got distracted and posted the image... 

There - that's a bit friendlier