Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to use .fcb and .png button icons (Read 10324 times) previous topic - next topic

How to use .fcb and .png button icons

Hi there

I've been trying some of the custom buttons found here http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....35270&st=50, but they are usually either fcb or png files, and when I try to "Change icon..." in foobar I can only load .ico files.

Sorry if the question is too obvious, but I've been googling for an answer for quite some time now and can't find anything.

Thanks

Reply #2
Thanks a lot

Reply #3
I'm sorry. How does one use the fcb files?

Reply #4
Nevermind - found the custom UI thread. But it looks like the fcb files from the previous versions are incompatible with the current, so some work will be involved. Worth it in the long run.

Long live foobar...

- -
Okay,
Father Luke

Reply #5
I just used the new black ones...so not all of them are incompatible 

Reply #8
Nice buttons. But is there a thread (other than search) where I can learn to use fcb files?

Reply #9
you have to be using columns UI (obviously ). then you simply right click on the default buttons and select "options". then use the "tools" button to "load from file" and browse to the .fcb file.

but taking a quick glance at the post above, i see it's from 2006. there's a chance that might not even work in the current columns UI. but you can always try.