Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: track info panel centering (Read 2965 times) previous topic - next topic

track info panel centering

I am using track info panel and I am wondering if there is a way to have the text I want displayed to be autocentered when I change the window size. like somethign i can insert into my track info panel string to center each line.

thanks,
Josh

Reply #1
Use $char(1)C

Reply #2
Thanks, that worked good, is there a guide somewhere that has these strings in them, i looked at the string formating help that is linked to in column ui but i never find what i want, is there a better guide for these strings?

Reply #3
I'd also like such a reference guide... If there is one.

Reply #4
Unfortunately the Title Format Reference only lists the $char(x) string.  The "x" is a unicode character.

I found the center, left and right align commands in various threads here.  The commands are $char(1)C, $char(1)L (obviously the default), and $char(1)R respectively.

Edit:  This PDF has the unicode numbers for Controls.  In the pdf, 0001 is start of heading.  Not exactly sure why the $char(x) string used requires a 'C', 'R' or 'L' after it to get the actual alignment.  The code for a return, or end of line, is 000A (in hex) or 10 ( in dec), thus $char(10) is used in fb2k.  The control for a tab is 0009, or $char(9) in fb2k.  Some of this you may know, but I thought it would be good to put it up here.