Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to convert SACD to FLAC using foobar2000? (Read 10473 times) previous topic - next topic

How to convert SACD to FLAC using foobar2000?

Hi. I have foobar 2000. But I don't know how to convert my music files with toc. and wch. ? Can you explain it?

Reply #1
toc.
Table of contents?

wch. ?
What is this?

Do you have the decoder foo_input_sacd already? Have you tried searching for advice on converting SACD to FLAC, such as the guidelines in this previous thread?

Reply #2
what files are the SACD?
i had to do the same last week with a WAV file. i had to split it first which i did with Medieval CUE Splitter, and then i used Foobar2000 to convert the new WAV files to FLAC.
i had to find the FLAC.exe in order to covert, i had one in a game i play, you may need to download it from the FLAC website.

Reply #3
Medieval CUE Splitter
Note that we advise against using this program due to the inadvisable and inaccurate way in which it splits lossless files; uncompressed formats such as WAV might well be an exception, but there are still much better programs for all cuesheet-related tasks, such as CUETools.